bee meeting

  • GeorgeRichtmeyer@georgesapiary.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2002
      thursday is the bee meeting it will be the last for this year see you
      their George
      George's Apiary
      8861 Red Cedar Ln.
      Noble, OK 73068
      (405)872-8385
    • George Richtmeyer
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17, 2003
        Will here we go again. The first meeting is this Thursday the20 at 700pm at the Noble library at the corner of pecan &5th or ash &5th.
        See you though George
      • George Richtmeyer
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 17, 2003
          Thursday the 20 is our next meeting do not forget we meet at the noble library. see you thier George.
        • George Richtmeyer
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 13, 2004
            This Thursday is are beekeepers meeting at 7pm
             see you their. George