bee meeting

  • GeorgeRichtmeyer@georgesapiary.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2002
      do not for get thursday the 19 is the bee meeting
      George
      George's Apiary
      8861 Red Cedar Ln.
      Noble, OK 73068
      (405)872-8385
    • GeorgeRichtmeyer@georgesapiary.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2002
        thursday is the bee meeting it will be the last for this year see you
        their George
        George's Apiary
        8861 Red Cedar Ln.
        Noble, OK 73068
        (405)872-8385
      • George Richtmeyer
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 17 4:58 AM
          Will here we go again. The first meeting is this Thursday the20 at 700pm at the Noble library at the corner of pecan &5th or ash &5th.
          See you though George
        • George Richtmeyer
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 17, 2003
            Thursday the 20 is our next meeting do not forget we meet at the noble library. see you thier George.
          • George Richtmeyer
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 13, 2004
              This Thursday is are beekeepers meeting at 7pm
               see you their. George