fair time

  • grichtmeye@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
      <PRE>The Cleveland county is going on from the 5 6&7 if you can help for afew
      hours call me and i will put you on the lest. George
    • JIM REYNOLDS
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
        George:

        You do have me down for 1600 Thurs. don't you?

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
          George:

          I think I am down for 1600 tomorrow. I will see how
          the schedule shapes up for late Fri and either early or
          late Sat.

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
            George:

            I will see how late Fri and early Sat shapes up and be avail.

            James

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
              <PRE>yes