      From: K Bailey
      Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 10:01 AM
      Subject: Re: [NobleBeekeepers] April meeting 4/21/11

      Thanks for the update!

      --- On Tue, 4/19/11, Maribeth Snapp <maribethsnapp@...> wrote:

      From: Maribeth Snapp <maribethsnapp@...>
      Subject: [NobleBeekeepers] April meeting 4/21/11
      To: NobleBeekeepers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 9:46 PM

      We will meet Thursday, April 21 at the Noble Public Library from 7-9 pm. George Richtmeyer will talk about installing a new queen in a hive and how to look for new queen cells that can indicate an intention on behalf of the hive to swarm.

      A presention on beneficial plants for bees in Oklahoma will be given by the OSU extension center.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic