169Fw: I'm proud to send this one

  • George Richtmeyer
    Dec 13, 2005

      From: AB5YZ@...
      Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 6:37 AM
      Subject: I'm proud to send this one

      I'm proud to send this one

      I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

      I ! was asked to send this on if I agree or delete if I don't. It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a problem in having "In God! We Trust" on our money and having "God" in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just tell the 14% to Shut Up and BE QUIET!!!

      If you agree, pass this on, if not delete. .

      AGREE !!!!

      PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING, EVEN IF YOU HAVE PASSED IT ON BEFORE!!

      Please send this on after a short
      prayer!

      Prayer wheel for our soldiers, sailors, and airmen..

      please don't break it
      !

      "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them
      and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen."

      When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops (land, air, and sea) in Afghanistan, Kuwa! in, Iraq, and around the world. There is nothing attached.......

      This can be very powerful......Just send this to people in your address book. Do not stop the wheel, please...

      Of all the gifts
      you could give the US Military, Prayer is the very best one...! ..

      By the way! There are no requirements to sending this. No certain amount of people that you must send it to. I can't guarantee that you'll have good luck or bad luck. You will however, have done something incredibly nice for someone else, and that's is a blessing in it's self.

      God Bless You as you remember others

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.