Re: [Noasmusic] Re: Enjoy TaormiNOA!

  • Idoia
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hi Li, Ana, Martina, TaormiNoans & other eGroupers,

      Yes, even the ones that won't be able to attend the concert will be there supporting the group and the audience. Have fun and enjoy the concert!

      Jajajaja... Martina!!! Great new lyrics!!! You have a special talent for that. Enjoy your days in Ameland and seeYouOn22/22.pax :-)))

      Ana... thanks for everything, it was great to see you again too, and to share with you, Li, Josep, Nico, Teresa and Elena a new Noa concert, maybe one of the best we've attended, to tell the truth. You know that these "escapades" recharge my batteries and my soul too :-))))))))))

      And to Li... I still didn't buy the Nimbus2003, but my Firebolt flies quite fast! :-)))))))))))))))))

      SeeYouLater.pax

      Idoia

    • Mariangela Ajello
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003
        dear friends!!!!

        thank you sooo much!!!! we're ready to enjoy the magic of
        taormiNoa-meeting-concert!! you can be sure you'll be with us in our hearts!

        marielle, verò and elise right now are in the bus to palermo!!! they
        arrived to taormina last sunday and have been enjoying during this week
        their sicilian holidays, the sun and the sea! (today it's raining in sicily
        :-(( but martina, dearest friend, we'll send you the first ray of the warm
        sicilian sunlight after the rain!)

        with many memories of all the wonderful music and friendship shared with
        you, we send you many kisses!

        shalom shalom (looking forward to listening to noa singing it!)
        mariangela & maurizio
      • Helmy Frank
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003
          Dear Li and dear TaormiNoa-nians and

          <I'll virtually travel on my Nimbus2003 <and join the stars to see the
          <twinkle of love, beauty, harmony and <light from above :-)

          YES LI!!!! tell me where did you get your nimbus2003 so i can go and get one myself and join you up above in the sky and share the beauty of TaormiNoa. Dear Idoia see you there too in spite of your older model broom :-)))

          All you TaormiNoa-nians have a great time and please take me with you virtually ! Lots of Neshikot for Noa, Master Gil, Zohar, Hagar, Adi, Jean paul and the rest of the crew..... just wish i could be there......"sigh"

          Martina what a beautiful text you have made! So this will be become our crazyNoafans song that we can all play on our papriolim or sing along!!!
          Well i hope you enjoy your stay at Ameland!

          Dear Mariangela & Maurizio, almost we would have met but alas that still has to wait but you never know. I know my friend would really enjoy coming to Sicilia. Now we just have to wait for the money to get in :-))
          By the way i am sending you some dutch sunlight to chase the rain away. As today we had plenty sun over here so we can spare some and sent it to you :-)))))

          Well i can only end by saying Shalomshalom Shalomshalom ....over and over again..... i just cant wait for that record to come out so i can finally hear it again and again and again.......

          Marie Vero Elise hoping you are having a great time!!! well i think you will!!! 3 such beautiful human beings together it is impossible not to have fun and enjoy your time together and with all the TaormiNoa-nians.
          So neshikot to all of you!!!

          Neshikot vebrachot Helmy and ofcourse Shana Noa
          who is getting a little nervous as on the 7th of august she is going to fly for the first time when we go to La Palma for a week. My friend Ruud is treating us on a holiday:-)) So the four of us will go (Me , Shana , Sjifra and Ruud). Its great and i am getting nervous too since i have not been on a holiday since 1987!!! Unfortunately the money was not enough to get us to Sicilia. That was our first choice. But we also have to pay for the lawyer and so on...As it will certainly go to court. I will be back the 14th of august. I hope i will survive a week without internet...

          Oh yes one thing more
          Special greetings and love for Emilia (emilia can i email you and on which address , mine is hey.frank@...)

          And Arnd!!!! are you still out there my friend , i have sent you a parcel some time ago and never heard from you anymore . ....are you allright... and what did you think of the Matrix reloaded :-))

          Bye for now dear friends , some day i just will have to make a world tour to visit you all!

        • Heidi Thomas
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2003
            Ciao ciao !! hello hello shalom shalom

            many greetings from belgium, with a little bit pain in the heart because not
            beïng there
            so there is still a dream to go....
            and yeah also as usual, we will be there in spirit
            enjoy beïng together !!! it will be belissima !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            and because of one meeting some years ago in barcelnoa, we leave friday to
            spain and will meet.......
            ......ana.............barcelona............. here we come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            and maybe ???? Emilia&mari&maur

            sending many kisses
            heidi & kris
            annelies & pieterrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            > thank you sooo much!!!! we're ready to enjoy the magic of
            > taormiNoa-meeting-concert!! you can be sure you'll be with us in our
            hearts!

            > marielle, verò and elise right now are in the bus to palermo!!! they
            > arrived to taormina last sunday and have been enjoying during this week
            > their sicilian holidays, the sun and the sea! (today it's raining in
            sicily
            > :-(( but martina, dearest friend, we'll send you the first ray of the warm
            > sicilian sunlight after the rain!)
            >
            > with many memories of all the wonderful music and friendship shared
            with
            > you, we send you many kisses!
            >
            > shalom shalom (looking forward to listening to noa singing it!)
            > mariangela & maurizio
            >

            > To see Noa's upcoming concerts:

          • Ana
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 2, 2003
              Shalom Shalom!

              Hoi Heidi!
              We'll virtually travel to TaormiNoa to share a special night with
              all the friends there, so don't worrrrry :-)

              > and because of one meeting some years ago in barcelnoa, we leave
              friday to
              > spain and will meet.......
              > ......ana.............barcelona............. here we
              come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              > and maybe ???? Emilia&mari&maur

              Because of BarcelNoa we have another reason to smile and lots of
              dreams to dream on :-)))))))))))))))))))))))
              Barcelona is waiting to receive you and your lovely family, cannot
              wait to hug and play with sweet Annelies and pirulacho
              Pieterrrrrrrrrrrrr :-)

              Mariangela, bellississima... enjoy the concert and take the energy
              of the salty air of ill nostro mare. Please, adopt me! I want to fly
              over the Mediterranean sea! Give baci to all the eGroupers in
              TaormiNoa!

              Neshikot to you all!
              Ana.