going home

  • jenjan@dolfijn.nl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 9:29 AM
      Hi everyone,

      It seems like I am not flying to Holland tomrorrow due to a strike that is expected to last untill Sunday. So to everyone I promissed to get in touch with upon my arrival be patient, I have no idea when I will be put on a flight but it mightnot be before Thursday because of holidays following the strike.

      Sorry to those of you who cannot do anything with this message.

      Love Jennifer

      To see Noa's upcoming concerts:

      Gratis e-mail en meer: http://www.dolfijn.nl/