Re: [Noasmusic] Presentación - I introduce my self

  • Zara
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hello Kris,

      Thank you for your words to me.

      I think that I'm very lucky for met Noa, for saw her, for talk a little
      words with her. These day I was ill, a little cold, but I went to Barcelona
      because I can't loose this oportunity for see Noa and hear her music in
      life. I start hearing Noa in 1994, with her song "I don't know", I went to
      buy her CD after hearing, and now, is my most valuable treasure.

      I think that Noa never sing in Tarragona, is a beautiful city and I like you
      remember it for that reason.

      See you.
      Besos,

      Zara

      Desde un rincón del mundo... en el Mediterráneo...
      Visita mi web http://www.zarart.cjb.net mi mundo... (nueva dirección)
      Ve a ver MeArte http://mearte.com.ar el e-zine donde el arte vive...

      ...La juventud se rebela sola, aunque no haya nadie cerca...

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
        Thanks zara for responding,
        Just want to tell you that Kris is my husband and I (Heidi)use his mailadress
        He found Noa's music not so bad, but he is not a big fan of her.
        For me, the more I hear her songs and learn about her (also through this
        egroup)
        the more I love Noa's voice, music, songs, her personality.
        I saw some paints on your homepage. They are very beautiful and special. I
        don't know
        much about art, as I am in chemistry, but I suppose that to every painting
        there
        must be an explanation or some feelings that you want to express.
        I regret not knowing you before, otherwise we could have meet eachother in
        august
        when We were in spain. May be later...
        Take care, Heidi