Tribute to Noa

  • Alessio Guarino
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi to all,
      Tonight the great event
      Nini Band in concert at "Napul@ night club"
      Start around 22.30 free for all.
      many many kisses
      AlessioPrendi il massimo dal Web. Scarica GRATIS MSN Explorer dal sito: http://explorer.msn.it/intl.asp#it

    • Li
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
        Hi Alessio,

        I've been wondering about this "Nini Band" for a long time now....
        what do you play, Noa's music? What is the line-up of your band? Who
        is singing, and what songs are you performing?

        Could you explain it please? Do you have a demo online or where could
        we listen to the "Nini Band" when people are living in other
        countries???

        In peace and light
        Li
      • Alessio <alnoa@msn.com>
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2003
          Hi to all,
          Tonight "Nini Band" live at "Napul@ night club" Vomero (Napoli)
          Start around 23 h. free for all....
          many kisses
          Alessio
        • Alessio <alnoa@msn.com>
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2003
            Hi to all,
            "Nini Band" live at "MARACAS night club" friday 10 January
            (Miliscola-Pozzuoli) Napoli.
            Start around 22.00 h. (free for all)
            Kisses to all e-family....
            yours....