Olympia

  • edwige berger
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hello,

      Thanks for your answer... i still odesn't know when i will come but it seems that everyone choose the 26th.....
      Ok will try to get free on this date, hoping to see you all in March or maybe sooner... who knows...

      bye bye, edwige

    • Anne
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
        Hello,
        Just a little message to say that I will attend the show at the Olympia on the 26th of march too.
        Have a nice (long) week-end!
        Anne from Paris
        [..]
        Thanks for your answer... i still odesn't know when i will come but it seems that everyone choose the 26th [..]

        Carpe Diem