Noa at festival feeling the world - torhout

  • Heidi Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hello friends,

      Here some words about the concert last night in torhout...

      Arriving in the afternoon, while mory kante was performing, yes that was already special with african dances and a lot of percussion.
      Later in the afternoon ann pierlé (belgium) and also joost zweegers (belgium) were also good surprises to me

      The whole festival was really very good organised within a very beautifull environment of a castle and a lot of green and forest.
      Nice to walk there through the trees and a walking paths with candle light at the the evening.
      Weather was good, (well when it is not raining we are already happy)

      and yes .... we could buy already the new cd, really happy about that because i think a privilege to be first to have such a
      treasure with a lot of beauty of music and pictures!!!!!

      WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!! Noa and Gil, agar-ben-hari,adi,,jp zimbris.....thank you for the great performance! yesterday!!! again we could here a lot of the new songs, some old songs. Noa explaining her "now" songs, about beïng mother and also about the war in her country. Yes and the old songs like boï kala, mishaëla, nanua, and boker....i love them a lot!!!and the way how she brings them, really beautifull hmhmhmhm......will never get tired of that.

      Well Agar ben hari and also gil and zohar had to warm their hands often, for them it was freezing....we in belgium are already used to those temperatures

      The atmosphere during the concert was very good, i think the belgian people appreciated her perfomance a lot, and like noa told before the concert in an interview that at the end there should be an explosion of joy and pleasure ..... and yes it was!!!!!!!!

      We had a meeting with gil after the concert, thanks gil for your warm words and beïng with us!!!wooowww such a really cute and nice man!!!
      and later noa came to us,and her first question was "how are you kids", well you know beïng a singer and artist, beïng mother is still the most special thing, also for her.....(.you are my journey to where i've been....you are my reason for living.....), so we had some talking about ayheli and our kids, and also about the good e-group friends and the beautifull friendship that grows far away until sicilly....:-)))))))

      really happy to have seen and them all again!!!!!

      much love,
      heidi&kris