Re: English - help, I still don't speak hebrew !

  • Alexandre Bouvet
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
      Hi all,
      I'd like to ask this once again (I didn't get any answer the first
      time :-( )
      On the booklet of the 'Calling' Album, there is that picture of
      Achinoam, with a yemenite dress, and an hourglass in the hands. And
      below, there is something written in Hebrew. I have always wondered
      what it means. Could anybody help me ? Thank you.
      Alex.
    • Lior M
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2000
        Dear Alex and all -

        On the booklet of calling it says something like that:

        It doesn't matter what we will do
        It won't leave us
        The time that's passing by stops here.

        Lior.