Reply from Noa to Luc (Hoek van Holland - Netherlands)

  • mdi@bezeqint.net
    Message 1 of 124 , Dec 1, 2001
      --- In Noasmusic@y..., "L. Overdulve" <luco@c...> wrote:
      dear hoek,
      thank you for writing that beautiful letter. i must only make one
      small correction, for you and whoever else , by chance, thinks the
      same:
      Gil is my best friend and partener, but not my husband! my husband is
      Asher Barak, a lovely sweet pediatrician i have been with since i was
      15
      years old. Gil, on the other hand, has 3 kids of his own, they are 23,
      20
      and 15 :-)
      that's all for now. many kisses
      noa
    • Richard Cohen
      Message 124 of 124 , Feb 27, 2011
        First of all, when I emigrated from the UK to Hong Kong 6 years ago, I
        thought there would be very little chance of seeing Noa again live any time
        soon, but now China! There's going to be some interesting logistics - I'm
        not sure why there's no concert in Hong Kong, given that there are thousands
        of Israelis here, and I can't make the Shenzhen concert, so Dongguan would
        be the next closest, although I'd have to work out a way to get back to Hong
        Kong in time to go away on the 7th...

        If by any chance anyone (Moti?) knows anything at all about getting a ticket
        for the shows in China, I'd really appreciate it! Incidentally, I only see
        9 concerts on the list right now, not 10, so dare I hope the 10th will be
        here in Hong Kong?

        And then... and then... my sister is getting married in Caesarea in the
        first week of September, which I would call "late summer". My luck, it'll
        either be the same night as the wedding, or the night we leave, but if there
        is any chance of going - wahay! :D

        Cheers
        Richard