Re: [Noasmusic] Re: Boker

  • Yael Yefet
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
      hey Andeas!

      >PS: I'm not sure which version was used
      >on the compilation First Collection (Osef
      >Rishon) (2001). Could someone clarify?

      the version that appears on the Osef Rishon is NOT the blue touches blue
      version, but the live concert version.
      bye,
      Yael

    • Li
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
        Wow, even your tired ears are great :-)

        For me the big difference in the 3 versions of the "Boker" song, was
        that the BTB version published the English lyrics in the booklet,
        even though the song is mostly Hebrew. I must admit that I'm not an
        expert on remastered versions, and isn't the idea of remastering to
        make it sound better, or more contemporary, without people noticing
        it?

        Anyway, great ears, I must now listen to all 3 versions and try to
        understand what you're talking about :-))) Any therapist.pax around
        to help me?

        SeeYouLater.pax
        In peace and light
        Li