Waiting for Palermo concert

  • Giuseppe Catalano
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Again and again with Noa - this will be my 4th concert and i can't
      get enough!
      I'm ready for the meeting in Palermo, I'll take with me some Noa-
      ddicted who weren't in Marsala.
      Is there someone who can tell me the starting hour for the concert? I
      should be in Palermo in the day for my work and I don't know how to
      manage to get to Villa Giulia at the right time.
      A big hug to everybody,
      Giuseppe