Help

  • Giusy Sena
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2001
      Please, could someone tell me if there is a site where I can get Noa's transliterated version of Arab songs.

      Thanks a lot.

      Ciao

    • teddyvero@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2001
        Dans un courrier daté du 01/02/2001 11:26:13 Paris, Madrid, calpis@...
        a écrit :

        << calpis@... >>
        Hello Giusy...

        Hope this will help you,
        on Noa's site there are translation of some of their hebrew songs in
        english,
        just have to go to www.noasmusic.com, then go to the music, then click on the
        albums there are all the songs you want on each albums....
        Hope to see you on the chat on day ....

        kisses
        friendly
        vero
      • adamboone2001it <gosseyn@libero.it>
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2003
          Hello to all!!
          I'm a new italian member and have a question;
          someone have information of this song: Yeroushalayim shel zahav??
          is a song of Noa?
          and,this case, where and when has been published?
          i hope someone can help me
          thank you and excuse for my bad english

          mauro
        • Maurizio <polter9@hotmail.com>
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2003
            Hi Mauro, you're welcome in this group!
            All informations you're looking for about the song, in english
            translated "Jerusalem of Gold",can find them following this link:
            http://www.jerusalemofgold.co.il
            As Valentino says, it makes part of Schinder's List soundtrack movie.
            I hope you and all e-friend enjoy it.
            Love and Peace,

            Maurizio

            --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "adamboone2001it <gosseyn@l...>"