To Noa from Mauro - Milano

  • maurodadgad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8 8:59 AM
      Shalom Noa
      I'm Mauro, your forever devoted estimator and friend.
      We had few years ago the chance to exchange letters and meet
      for a little moments. Just for refresh your memory, the one wich
      gave you the album of Franco Morone. Hope you can remember of me.
      I wish to ask you if will have a chance to meet a little time
      after concert in Ravenna. Ill be there with my sister Carlotta,
      chief journalist in a national newspaper, and with Brian Norsa,
      director's movie.
      We wish to get you some material to explain our project about a documentary movie played in Sasa Kibbutz, all arouund a beutiful
      woman figure anf her work of theater dance called Beresheet LaShalom.
      Hope this message is posted well by ruled of group.
      That is an recall to the moderator for manage this message in a right way, or purpose the right way.
      With alot love.
      Mauro