Sevilla concert

  • laurindavoladora
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2012
      I want to go to Noa' s concert in Sevilla.Anyone is going there?Are tickets being sold already? I'm so happy to see you again.Big hug
    • aug79@inwind.it
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2012
        I would like to come, too! I'm in Barcelona and I'm searching for more information about the concert, anyone can help?

      • emilia@noasite.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2012
          Good morning,

          Here you have all the details about Sevilla's concert:
          - 28 February 2012 Sevilia, Spain
          Venue:
          Teatro Lope de Vega
          Address:
          Avda Maria Luisa s/n
          41013 SEVILLA
          Phone::95,459,08,53
          Website: www.teatrolopedevega.org
          Check the event details at.
          http://www.teatrolopedevega.org/index.php/events/view/271
          Tickets are already available online at
          http://www.generaltickets.com/sevilla/

          Hope was an useful info, dont forget to check www.noasmusic.com or Noa's
          facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Noa-Achinoam-Nini/163405727003160
          to be updated about concerts!

          Cheers,

          Emilia

          > I would like to come, too! I'm in Barcelona and I'm searching for more
          > information about the concert, anyone can help?
          >

          >> I want to go to Noa' s concert in Sevilla.Anyone is going there?Are
          >> tickets being sold already? I'm so happy to see you again.Big hug

        • Fernando Jimenez
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2012
            Here you can find more information

            http://www.teatrolopedevega.org/index.php/events/view/271

            Noa will give two more concerts in Spain:

            march 2nd in Pamplona (Teatro Gayarre)
            march 3rd in Valladolid (C�pula del Milenio)

            I'm not sure if i will go to Valladolid or Sevilla, but I'll be in one of
            them

            See you.