New book featuring in-depth Noa interview

  • Anil Prasad
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10 11:17 AM
      Hey All,

      I recently had a book published called "Innerviews: Music Without
      Borders" containing a very in-depth 17-page interview with Noa.

      In the chapter, Noa talks about:
      - The role music can play in healing the rifts of the world
      - How spirituality informs her work
      - How she has evolved as a singer and songwriter
      - How being a mother influences her music
      - Dealing with the American music industry and why her music rarely gets
      released there
      - Incorporating middle eastern influences in her work
      - How the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin affected her and her music
      - Life in New York compared to life in Tel-Aviv
      - How Israel can one day become a paradise

      And much more....

      The book also contains interviews with 23 other artists.

      Complete details about the book are here:
      http://www.innerviews.org/book.html

      NPR Radio did a major piece on the book, which you can hear online:
      http://www.innerviews.org/reviews/echoes.html

      The book is available from Amazon here:
      http://www.amazon.com/dp/0578015188

      I hope you find it of interest!
    • muriel basiez
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2011
      • A Lopes
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2011
          Amazing! I loved! thank you, Muriel.

          Shabat shalom.
          Vivian (Brazil)

          On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 1:44 PM, muriel basiez <muriel_basiez@...>wrote:

          > Come on, wake up, move and dance !!
          >
          > :o))
          >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8lBNKPGPsQ
          >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7epc2hKMqw&feature=related
          >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCX8eXDwlmo
          >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez5JQOeXIkQ
          >
          > few weeks ago ;o)) :
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hueUPRUCv8&feature=related

          V�vian C. A. Lopes, MSc.
          "Para ser s�bio, � preciso primeiro temer a Deus" (Salmo 111:10).

          " Eu estudo a B�blia todos os dias". (Sir Isaac Newton)

          "A gravidade explica os movimentos dos planetas, mas n�o pode explicar quem
          colocou os planetas em movimento. Deus governa todas as coisas e sabe tudo
          que � ou que pode ser feito." (Sir Isaac Newton)

          "A maravilhosa disposi��o e harmonia do universo s� pode ter tido origem
          segundo o plano de um Ser que tudo sabe e tudo pode. Isto fica sendo a minha
          �ltima e mais elevada descoberta" (Sir Isaac Newton)

          (http://www.newtonproject.sussex.ac.uk)