Noa's concert in Reggio

  • vale.pane@tin.it
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2010
      Dear all,

      I've been at Noa's concert in Reggio yesterday night: a wonderful and heartwarming show, as always!
      Noa's voice day by day is getting (if it's possible) deeper, softer, warmer. The atmosphere was so familiar, she makes you feel at home.
      Unfortunately I don't have any pictures or videos, but I share with all of you the love, the sweetness, the peaceful energy I received yesterday from Noa and her amazing musicians.
      Hugs
      Valeria

    • veerman49
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2010
        Hello Valeria

        I know the feelings which you get by going to a concert of Noa and how you discribe it I get that feeling !
        I have been, till now, to 3 concert of her and I cannot wait till the next time. I realy hope she comes to Holland very soon !
        Thank you for sharing your feelings !

        Love and hugs, Marion

        --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "vale.pane@..." <vale.pane@...> wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > I've been at Noa's concert in Reggio yesterday night: a wonderful and heartwarming show, as always!
        > Noa's voice day by day is getting (if it's possible) deeper, softer, warmer. The atmosphere was so familiar, she makes you feel at home.
        > Unfortunately I don't have any pictures or videos, but I share with all of you the love, the sweetness, the peaceful energy I received yesterday from Noa and her amazing musicians.
        > Hugs
        > Valeria

      • Maurizio Spagni
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
          Since officially it was a "best of Noa" concert too, I expected a replica of
          the Fiera di Primiero concert.
          It wasn't: good (not because the Fiera di Primiero concert was bad but
          simply because I already enjoyed it). It was somehow more similar to the
          "Gene and jeans" tour concert, but without Agar... :-(

          It was a mild fall night, even if Maestro Gil complained it was fresh :-),
          and that was good too, because in case of rain I'm sure the back-up solution
          (the theatre) sure couldn't have contained all that people.
          It's the biggest square of Reggio and it was full with people that also
          climbed on monuments to see.
          With my great surprise, the whole concert had a very "intimate" feeling.
          (sic!)
          I think I never saw a Noa's concert with so many people. Obviously, the fact
          that it was free helped. ;-)

          I hoped to listen again the latest arrangement of Mishaela, the one a third
          standard, a third with contrappunto a cappella and a third jazzy (thanks in
          particular to a great Gili Zohar) and I wasn't disappointed. How I like it!
          Even for the now "classical" songs they tried to use slightly different
          arrangements.

          The concert was inside the framework of the celebrations of S. Francesco of
          Assisi so, at the end of the concert, a speaker interviewed Noa about peace,
          brotherhood and love for the nature; a friar translated Noa's answers.
          Of course we all know very well what's Noa position about all that, so there
          was no surprise for me.
          What surprised me instead was that the translation was neither faitful to
          the letter nor to the spirit of what Noa said. Indeed, Noa had to correct
          the translation herself in Italian!

          As Valeria wrote, a very nice concert Indeed.

          Cheers,
          Maurizio

        • Anna Mole8
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
            Must have been great , truely hope she wil come to Holland soon , than I can really share the experience you have had during the concert .Bye Annet

            To: noasmusic@yahoogroups.com