Re: [Noasmusic] Audio - Noa in Buenos Aires

  • Markus
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hello!

      Hope you will give us a link to you photo's!

      Markus

      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 1, 2010
        Hi Markus!!!

        As soon as I have the link I will let you know.

        Where are you from!
        Have you ever been at a NOA's concert?
        I can say I did had a marvellous experience here in my city, Buenos Aires.
        Last year I had a dream: to visit Israel at the same time NOA had a concert
        there. And here I am, 50% of my dream has come to reality.

        I will email you as soon as I download the 2000 pictures somewhere (I still
        don't know where).

        Bye!
        oscar

        --
        Oscar Armando Pinochi
        Coach personal
        Facilitador del aprendizaje

        *www.oscararmandopinochi.com

        http://oscararmandopinochi.blogspot.com*

        *"Cada vez que un hombre se propone aprender tiene que esforzarse como el
        que m�s, y los l�mites de su aprendizaje est�n determinados por su propia
        naturaleza. Por terrible que sea el aprendizaje, es m�s terrible la idea de
        un hombre sin conocimiento"
        Carlos Castaneda
        *

      • muriel basiez
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 2, 2010
          Hi Oscar,

          As Markus wrote yesterday, i hope you will create a link where we will have the chance to see aaaaaaaall yours pics :-)
          It's always wonderful to see new pics and to share them.

          Have a nice day in Buenos Aires.

          Muriel

          --
          Oscar Armando Pinochi
          Coach personal
          Facilitador del aprendizaje

          *www.oscararmandopinochi.com

          http://oscararmandopinochi.blogspot.com*

          *"Cada vez que un hombre se propone aprender tiene que esforzarse como el
          que más, y los límites de su aprendizaje están determinados por su propia
          naturaleza.  Por terrible que sea el aprendizaje, es más terrible la idea de
          un hombre sin conocimiento"
                                                                      Carlos Castaneda
          *

        • marianne franco
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 2, 2010
            Does anybody know where exactly Noa and Mira Awad will perfome in Monte-Carlo (10-30-2010) ?Thank you.Marianne

            De: Oscar Armando Pinochi <opinochi@...>

            À: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com

            Date: Mercredi 1 septembre 2010, 21h34

            --

            Oscar Armando Pinochi

            Coach personal

            Facilitador del aprendizaje

            *www.oscararmandopinochi.com

            http://oscararmandopinochi.blogspot.com*

            *"Cada vez que un hombre se propone aprender tiene que esforzarse como el

            que más, y los límites de su aprendizaje están determinados por su propia

            naturaleza.  Por terrible que sea el aprendizaje, es más terrible la idea de

            un hombre sin conocimiento"

                                                                        Carlos Castaneda

            *

          • veerman49
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 2, 2010
              Hello Carlos

              I am from the Netherlands and I have been 3 times to a concert of NOA. A great experience ! I realy hope she will visit the Netherlands soon again.
              I am very curious for your photo's ! Please let me know when you put them somewhere. I have a fan site for NOA, http://noanini1.hyves.nl/

              Not too many members yet, but I try to make people listen to her and her music.

              Much greetings, Marion

              --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, Oscar Armando Pinochi <opinochi@...> wrote:

              > Incredible as it may seem THIS IS THE GREATEST GIFT YOU COULD HAVE SEND ME
              > EVER!!!!!!
              >
              > *Thank You Very Much!!!!!!!*
              >
              > I want you to know that I've taken almost 2000 pictures of her concert and I
              > do have them in my pc to share with you ALL!!!!
              > Now they have the sound of her marvellous voice and feelings, you've sent
              > them to me.
              >
              > If you send me one postcard address I'll send them to you downloaded in a
              > DVD. If you know how to send them by mail, just tell me how to do it.
              >
              > *Love Peace & Music*
              > oscar
              >
              > --
              > Oscar Armando Pinochi
              > Coach personal
              > Facilitador del aprendizaje
              >
              > *www.oscararmandopinochi.com
              >
              > http://oscararmandopinochi.blogspot.com*
              >
              > *"Cada vez que un hombre se propone aprender tiene que esforzarse como el
              > que más, y los límites de su aprendizaje están determinados por su propia
              > naturaleza. Por terrible que sea el aprendizaje, es más terrible la idea de
              > un hombre sin conocimiento"
              > Carlos Castaneda
              > *

            • Oscar Armando Pinochi
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 2, 2010
                Hi Mario:
                I'm Oscar, I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
                I've just written to your personal mail, but it couldn't be delivered, don't
                know why.
                So I'm here now.

                I want you to know that NOA & GIL have been in my city last August 7th.
                What a joy to be there!!!
                I can understand you when you wish them to visit your country again.

                I went to the concert with several friends. Incredible as it may seem it was
                one of the greatest performances I've ever been at.
                NOA is a person, a woman, a singer. The person in her is present from the
                begining to the end at stage, this is marvellous to me.

                I have taken seeeeeeveral pictures of this concert and hope next week they
                will be available in the web for you and all your NOA's friends and fans.
                I'll let you know about it.

                Sara, another NOA's fan, (she lives in Buenos Aires too) sent me the audio
                of the hole concert a couple of days before. Do you already have it?, Do you
                want it?, it's really great. Let me know about it too.

                Hope to have you in the mail again soon.
                Love Peace Hope & Music
                oscar
                -I send you something in advance-

                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 2, 2010
                  Hi Oscar, me again, Marion from the Netherlands ;)

                  No, I do not have the audio of the concert. like to have it, but in what way ?
                  My e-mail is marioneuser@...

                  It must have been a great concert ! She brings me to tears sometimes. I have almost all her c.d.'s and love to listen to her and Gil !

                  I am cooking our diner at the moment, so I have to stop this message.
                  Hope to hear from you soon and peace to you !

                • scribbler12000
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 4, 2010
                    Hello Marianne,

                    the show in Monte Carlo is not confirmed 100% yet but it should be a caritative diner-show gala... it will be quite expensive, around 150€
                    If you're still interested I can give you more details later.

                    Soon I'll give you more informations for Bruxelles where we hope to see many of you guys ;-)

                    Have a nice week-end
                    Celine

                    --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, marianne franco <vievola204@...> wrote:

                    > Does anybody know where exactly Noa and Mira Awad will perfome in Monte-Carlo (10-30-2010) ?Thank you.Marianne

                  • Adeline Houvenaghel
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 5, 2010
                      150 Euros?????

                      the show in Monte Carlo is not confirmed 100% yet but it should be a caritative diner-show gala... it will be quite expensive, around 150?
                      If you're still interested I can give you more details later.

                      Soon I'll give you more informations for Bruxelles where we hope to see many of you guys ;-)

                      Have a nice week-end
                      Celine

                      --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, marianne franco <vievola204@...> wrote:

                      > Does anybody know where exactly Noa and Mira Awad will perfome in Monte-Carlo (10-30-2010) ?Thank you.Marianne Â

                    • marianne franco
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 5, 2010
                        Thank you  Celine.If you have  more informations,  please tell me  but If the  price  is  really 150 euros  I  think I  won't go.Have  a  nice  evening.
                        Marianne

                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 5, 2010
                          Yes the price will be around 150 Euros as it is a caritative show, the aim will be to get funds...

                          Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net

                        • Adeline Houvenaghel
                          Message 12 of 14 , Sep 5, 2010
                            All right, thanks Céline! It's a little bit "selective"!