Re: Marseille

  • scribbler12000
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2010
      Here is a link to book Marseille concert:

      http://www.digitick.com/ext/billetterie3/index.php4?site=sortirwemarseille&p=11&idRep=581579

      céline

      --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "scribbler12000" <celine.dupont-cip@...> wrote:

      > Noa and Mira's concert will take place at Espace Julien in Marseille
      >
      > Informations: 04 91 53 17 23 / 04 91 57 11 67
      >
      > Tickets: 40 Euros
      >

      > celine
      >
      > --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, <louat118@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello,
      > > Would you know where will be held the concert of 23 may in Marseille?
      > > Can't find it. Last time it was cancelled. I hope it will work this time!
      > > Best,
      > > Louise
    • muriel basiez
      Message 2 of 7 , May 22, 2010
        Hi,

        For the french peolpe, sorry for the others, there's a new magazine "Guitare sèche le Mag".
        In the new one, with Mark Knopfler, there's a great article about Gil, 2 pages, 2 pics, one with Noa :-)

        So... run to the Press shop, and buy it ;-)

        Muriel

      • Koenraad Van der Perre
        Message 3 of 7 , May 22, 2010
          Thx for the tip, Mark, Gil and Noa together, what a dream !

          PS Just came back home from Noa's performance in Diksmuide Belgium, at some Festival for Peace at an anti-war monument (Ijzertoren),

          She can be proud to have sung in such cold weather for such an atypical audience, but to have travelled the pampa to this monument for Peace, honours her endlessly and well.

          Love,

          Koen.

          Koen.

        • oldfan57
          Message 4 of 7 , May 25, 2010
            And what a title!
            "Gil Dor - Génie méconnu" (Gil Dor - Unrecognized genius), no less.