New dates

  • Moti
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2010
      You can see the new European dates on the site. Belgium, Italy, France, Israel.
      There will be more.
    • marianne franco
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 9, 2010
        Please can you telle me where can I find places for the french concert ? I just went on the FNAC site and I was oriented towrads Yannick Noah's concert !!!
        Thank you .

        You can see the new European dates on the site. Belgium, Italy, France, Israel.
        There will be more.

      • Jessica Kuijer
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 10, 2010
          duh!! why Marseilles?? I think I can't make it, I hope she'll be back in Paris one day!
          thanks for the infos Moti!

          You can see the new European dates on the site. Belgium, Italy, France, Israel.
          There will be more.

        • Nora Verbruggen
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2010
            there's a little mistake on the festival in Diksmuide(Belgium) : festival TEN VREDE(means peace)nora

            To: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
            From: motidi@...
            Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 14:08:38 +0000