Re: souvenirs, little story, and others links

  • Maurizio Spagni
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2009
      Kim,

      if I got it right you're the wife of Guy.
      As I already wrote, he did a very good work: chapeau!
      Perhaps I could say I was hoping for more... ;-)

      Ah, la Côte d'Azur! I was there last spring.

      Salut les amis!

      Maurizio
    • Olga Garrucho
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 5, 2009
        It's fantastic tres hombres.
        I've been listening while I was reading and I could almost see your face proudly writing this message.
        Congratulations, is a music that elevates your mood.

        Olga

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 13, 2009
          Olga, Maurizzio and all,

          Althoug very lately, :
          1) thank you Olga for the 3H acoustic band

          2) Maurizzio, my husband's name is Jean (on a picture with Gil Dor,
          he's the man who has stars in the eyes and seems to be 8 years old...
          Ah ah ah !)

          Love and Peace
          Ciao
          Kim
          Le 5 nov. 09 � 20:02, Olga Garrucho a �crit :