RE: [Noasmusic] Message from Noa's Twitter

  • Nora Verbruggen
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 1, 2009
      mazal tov!!!!!!!!

      To: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
      From: motidi@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:43:21 +0000
      Subject: [Noasmusic] Message from Noa's Twitter

      news for today. i am pregnant. tweet tweet. :-) expecting third little chick in feb 2010. good day all.

    • adjaen
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 1, 2009
        --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "mblackburn49" <mblackburn49@...> wrote:

        > >news for today. i am pregnant. tweet tweet. :-) expecting third little chick in feb 2010. good day all.
        > >

        > Mazel tov!!!!!!!!!
        > That is good news!
        >

        > Are you married?
        >

        > Just kidding!!!! :-)

        LOOOOOL A good one Michael!:)) Now everybody is happy! Congrats to her.
      • Martin en Sandra van den Berg
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
          Dear Noa,

          Congratiolations! I wish you a great en good time.

          Love, Sandra

          news for today. i am pregnant. tweet tweet. :-) expecting third little chick
          in feb 2010. good day all.

        • heidi.kris
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 4, 2009

            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 6, 2009
              Many congratulations from Belgium ! enjoy again the pleasure and wonder in life many x to the whole family
              from Heidi & Kris
              annelies & pieter
            • descar2003
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 14, 2009