First look-New Duet-CD song line-up

  • motidi
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2009
      A new CD is to be released in the beginning of May- 12 songs- 6 duets and three songs each by Noa and Mira Awad. Exclusively for the group-the songlist:

      1. There Must Be Another Way- noa/mira- 3:00

      2. Will You Dance With Me- noa/mira- 3:00

      3. Where Can We Go From Here- noa/mira- 2:59

      4. Cloud- mira-4:02

      5. Nanina- noa- 3:46

      6. After the Rain- mira- 4:23

      7. A Word- noa/mira-4:04

      8. Frozen- noa- 4:37 (cover of the Madonna song)

      9. Alakatuna- mira-3:40

      10. Second Chance- noa/mira -3:01

      11. We Can Work It Out- noa/mira-3:50

      12. Dance of Hope- noa- 3:18
    • Marina Raydun
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2009
        Oh wow, that's great!  Cannot wait!!

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2009
          It's so great ! I can't believe it. Thanks for this very good new.

          Marianne

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3, 2009
            Thank you Moti for the message and thank you Noa and Mira for the new album. Wonderful! It seems you've read my post from march 1st and now fulfill my wish, and i'm sure not only mine. Toda raba! ;-)

            Martina.pax

            --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "motidi" <motidi@...> wrote:

            > A new CD is to be released in the beginning of May- 12 songs- 6 duets and three songs each by Noa and Mira Awad. Exclusively for the group-the songlist:
            >
            > 1. There Must Be Another Way- noa/mira- 3:00
            >
            > 2. Will You Dance With Me- noa/mira- 3:00
            >
            > 3. Where Can We Go From Here- noa/mira- 2:59
            >
            > 4. Cloud- mira-4:02
            >
            > 5. Nanina- noa- 3:46
            >
            > 6. After the Rain- mira- 4:23
            >
            > 7. A Word- noa/mira-4:04
            >
            > 8. Frozen- noa- 4:37 (cover of the Madonna song)
            >
            > 9. Alakatuna- mira-3:40
            >
            > 10. Second Chance- noa/mira -3:01
            >
            > 11. We Can Work It Out- noa/mira-3:50
            >
            > 12. Dance of Hope- noa- 3:18

          • Mamehasan
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 7, 2009
              > 8. Frozen- noa- 4:37 (cover of the Madonna song)

              i'm so curious about this one!!!
              ;-D
              Linda

            • marticoh1967
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 7, 2009
                What a great idea !!!

                We don't know how Eurosong is going to end up, but this a real beautiful peace gesture ! art is the best way ! yeah yeah yeah I know I'm a singer ;-))

                Toda raba ! god bless you both !
                Hag sameah Noa, family, Motidi and all of you Jewish fans!!
                happy easter to the other ones !