Re: songs for eurovision

  • martina2106
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
      Thank you, Dror, for the link.

      I love the songs too and listen to them again and again. :-) I really
      would love to see Mira and Noa perform each of the songs on stage. I
      can imagine that it will be very impressive!

      I think they should release an album together with all the songs after
      the Contest. Yes, i really would love this! :-)

      So, waiting which song will be choosen and wishing you a nice week!

      ShalomSalam.pax

      Martina

      --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, Dror Elner <dror_elner@...> wrote:

      > you guys,
      > the four NOA-MIRA eurovision songs are online for the people of
      Israel to choose.
      > I totally love them all !
      > Song number 3 - come dance with me - sounds like it is taken from
      the Napoli-Tel Aviv album ! Wonderful!!

      > they won't win eurovision but will send a tiny message of hope to us
      all.

      > here's the link to an hour long radio show that played the 4 songs
      for the first time. First song starts at minute 19
      > http://www.iba.org.il/eurovil/
      >
      > Dror

    • Anna Mole8
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
        Also Thanks a lot for the link , though it's almost midnight here , I will listen to them tomorrow. So very curiuos to hear them.

        Toda Annet

        To: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
        From: my.pax@...
        Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:03:20 +0000