Re:[Noasmusic] Eurovision - Patricia Kaas will represent France

  • Adi
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 1, 2009
      --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "celine.dupont-cip@..."
      <celine.dupont-cip@...> wrote:

      Hi Celine

      I can tell you that Patricia Kaas had several concerts in Romania and
      I believe also in Russia and is very appreciated as you said.
      I mean just hearing the name Patricia Kaas will make a great
      impression... materialized in a lot of votes for France

      Adi

      > Hi Adi and everyone
      >
      > Yes Patricia Kaas is well known and above all very appreciated in
      Eastern countries like Russia, that is the reason why she has been
      chosen. But she has not a great voice, she sings much more badly than
      Noa could sing in her badest days...
      > I think in Eurovision Noa will sure have the greatest voice... and
      not only in Eurovision ;-)

      > Celine
      >
      > > Message du 31/01/09 10:47
      > > De : "Adi"
      > > A : Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
      > > Copie à :
      > > Objet : [Noasmusic] Eurovision - Patricia Kaas will represent France
      > >

      > > Hi everybody
      > >
      > > I found out that Patricia Kaas will represent France at the Eurovision
      > > contest.
      > >
      > > Adi
      > >

      > Messenger: celine.dupont-cip@...
      >
      > Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom@...
      > 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.

    • marianne franco
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 2, 2009
        I'm very amazing to read this !!!

        If you don't love and apreciate Patricia Kaas 's songs, it's your right but you don't have to write that  "she sings much more badly than Noa could sing in her bad days".

        Who are you to tell that ????

        I'm very fan of Noa and support her for Eurovision (I also come to her parisian concert last year although I have some financial problems), but Patrica Kaas is an excellent singer too in a different style and I'm very sad to read such things. For my part, I hate rap music, but I will never say or write that it is a bad music . Do you understand the difference ?

        Until today, I thought that Noa's group was composed by tolerant persons but it seems that not...

        Marianne

        PS : Sorry for my english ...

        Yes Patricia Kaas is well known and above all very appreciated in Eastern countries like Russia, that is the reason why she has been chosen. But she has not a great voice, she sings much more badly than Noa could sing in her badest days...
        I think in Eurovision Noa will sure have the greatest voice... and not only in Eurovision ;-)

        Celine

        > Message du 31/01/09 10:47
        > De : "Adi"
        > A : Noasmusic@yahoogrou ps.com
        > Copie à :
        > Objet : [Noasmusic] Eurovision - Patricia Kaas will represent France
        >

        > Hi everybody
        >
        > I found out that Patricia Kaas will represent France at the Eurovision
        > contest.
        >
        > Adi

        Messenger: celine.dupont- cip@tiscali. fr

        Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom@laposte. net
        1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.

      • Hermes / HVH /NH&P
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 2, 2009
          Well Marianne, You are right, its more than stupid to write such bloody comments about Particia Kaas. Our whole family loves Noa and we saw her in December in Darmstadt, but we also love to hear Patricia Kaas ( End of March in Frankfurt/Main ) or - for example - Isabelle Boulay ( 6. March in Paris ) and others. Maybe, celine.dupont has better ears than we to make such differences. Poor girl, she doesnt know what she looses, being such a "hard-one-liner". Sorry for my english too, my school-time is long long ago.

          Alexander

        • celine.dupont-cip@laposte.net
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 2, 2009
            Hello all

            Oh I see some people think I'm a poor girl. No, I earn enough money to survive. Poor people are those who take everything at first degree! There are people who also have no brain neither humor in this group.
            Moreover my family knows Patricia Kaas herself as they lived in the same town in East of France and of course I'll be the only one in my family to support Noa and not Patricia Kaas. This said, I must say I hear all kinds of music except rap, but if you have ears too, it's easy to ear the difference of voice between the 2 of them. I don't imagine Patricia singing some Noa's songs...with all the respect I have for her.
            So good luck to them but of course my hart is only for the greatest Noa.

            Love
            Celine

          • judith laurijsen
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 2, 2009
              Hi Celine and the rest,

              I only know Patricia Kaas by name (because in Dutcht kaas means cheese haha), but anyhow. I noticed that you used a smiley in your first post, so people: pay attention to the whole writing. And like you wrote Marianne: Almost no one in this group is a native English writing person, so the English isn't always that good/"bad".

              Judith

              To: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.comFrom: celine.dupont-cip@...: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:27:48 +0100Subject: Re: Re:[Noasmusic] Eurovision - Patricia Kaas will represent France

              Hello allOh I see some people think I'm a poor girl. No, I earn enough money to survive. Poor people are those who take everything at first degree! There are people who also have no brain neither humor in this group.Moreover my family knows Patricia Kaas herself as they lived in the same town in East of France and of course I'll be the only one in my family to support Noa and not Patricia Kaas. This said, I must say I hear all kinds of music except rap, but if you have ears too, it's easy to ear the difference of voice between the 2 of them. I don't imagine Patricia singing some Noa's songs...with all the respect I have for her.So good luck to them but of course my hart is only for the greatest Noa.LoveCeline> Message du 02/02/09 13:55> De : "Hermes / HVH /NH&P" > A : Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com> Copie à : > Objet : Re: Re:[Noasmusic] Eurovision - Patricia Kaas will represent France>> > Well Marianne, You are right, its more than stupid to write such bloody comments about Particia Kaas. Our whole family loves Noa and we saw her in December in Darmstadt, but we also love to hear Patricia Kaas ( End of March in Frankfurt/Main ) or - for example - Isabelle Boulay ( 6. March in Paris ) and others. Maybe, celine.dupont has better ears than we to make such differences. Poor girl, she doesnt know what she looses, being such a "hard-one-liner". Sorry for my english too, my school-time is long long ago.> > Alexander> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: marianne franco > To: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com > Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 10:37 AM> Subject: Re:[Noasmusic] Eurovision - Patricia Kaas will represent France> > I'm very amazing to read this !!!> > If you don't love and apreciate Patricia Kaas 's songs, it's your right but you don't have to write that "she sings much more badly than Noa could sing in her bad days". > > Who are you to tell that ???? > > I'm very fan of Noa and support her for Eurovision (I also come to her parisian concert last year although I have some financial problems), but Patrica Kaas is an excellent singer too in a different style and I'm very sad to read such things. For my part, I hate rap music, but I will never say or write that it is a bad music . Do you understand the difference ?> > Until today, I thought that Noa's group was composed by tolerant persons but it seems that not...> > Marianne > > PS : Sorry for my english ...> > > --- En date de : Sam 31.1.09, celine.dupont-cip@... <celine.dupont-cip@...> a écrit :> > De: celine.dupont-cip@... <celine.dupont-cip@...>> Objet: Re:[Noasmusic] Eurovision - Patricia Kaas will represent France> À: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com> Date: Samedi 31 Janvier 2009, 17h10> > Hi Adi and everyone> > Yes Patricia Kaas is well known and above all very appreciated in Eastern countries like Russia, that is the reason why she has been chosen. But she has not a great voice, she sings much more badly than Noa could sing in her badest days...> I think in Eurovision Noa will sure have the greatest voice... and not only in Eurovision ;-)> > Celine> > > Message du 31/01/09 10:47> > De : "Adi" > > A : Noasmusic@yahoogrou ps.com> > Copie à : > > Objet : [Noasmusic] Eurovision - Patricia Kaas will represent France> >> > > > > Hi everybody> > > > I found out that Patricia Kaas will represent France at the Eurovision> > contest. > > > > Adi> > > > > > Messenger: celine.dupont- cip@tiscali. fr> > Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom@laposte. net > 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]> > Messenger: celine.dupont-cip@...éez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom@... 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

            • marianne franco
              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 2, 2009
                "but if you have ears too, it's easy to ear the difference of voice between the 2 of them" : once more, you show that  :
                - you have no sense of objectivity
                - you don't respect Patricia Kaas's fans

                I think I don't need to write more ...

                Marianne

                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 2, 2009
                  Thanks Alexander for your answer. You're right : loving Noa doesn't mean not to love and/or admire other singers.

                  And we must remember that first of all Noa will take part in Eurovision to deliver a message of peace and respect. Can soemebody tell me where are peace and respect in Celine's last mails ?

                  Marianne

                  Message 8 of 17 , Feb 2, 2009
                    Obviously if I am in this e-group it is (obviously) to defend Noa against anyone else :-) and this is only me.
                    Well, now I begin to understand the reason why Noa said me last october "don't communicate in the e-group". I have always been thinking of these words "why did she say that??", maybe she had a bad experience too.
                    Moreover as I said to other friends inside the e-group (sometimes there are friends) I don't see the "advantage" of being part of this group, as we have no more info than infos that are in the website and contrary to the past, now all the time we have to manage only by ourselves to have info about the concerts, where, how to go etc...
                    Now I unsuscribe from this group because I'm fed up with people who are fighting with words and are unable to understand different points of vue...
                    Good luck to you all
                    Celine

                  • Marielle Bakker
                    Message 9 of 17 , Feb 2, 2009
                      There we go again.....

                      Please people,
                      put your toes in, do i need to say more than there's already enough of
                      that misery?

                      Marielle

                      Op 2 feb 2009, om 18:18 heeft celine.dupont-cip@... het
                      volgende geschreven:

                      Message 10 of 17 , Feb 2, 2009
                        Dear all

                        I am sorry

                        I wrote that an appreciated artist like Patricia Kaas will represent
                        France and I thought it was an interesting info regarding Eurovision
                        contest since Noa and Mira will perform there... All of them are
                        respected artists

                        I didn't wanted you to fight and argue in this way here...

                        I hope that all of us will be in good relations in the future

                        I love you all

                        <celine.dupont-cip@...> wrote:

                        > Obviously if I am in this e-group it is (obviously) to defend Noa
                        against anyone else :-) and this is only me.
                        > Well, now I begin to understand the reason why Noa said me last
                        october "don't communicate in the e-group". I have always been
                        thinking of these words "why did she say that??", maybe she had a bad
                        experience too.
                        > Moreover as I said to other friends inside the e-group (sometimes
                        there are friends) I don't see the "advantage" of being part of this
                        group, as we have no more info than infos that are in the website and
                        contrary to the past, now all the time we have to manage only by
                        ourselves to have info about the concerts, where, how to go etc...
                        > Now I unsuscribe from this group because I'm fed up with people who
                        are fighting with words and are unable to understand different points
                        of vue...
                        > Good luck to you all
                        > Celine
                        >

                        > > Message du 02/02/09 17:59
                        > > De : "marianne franco"
                        > > A : Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
                        > > Copie à :
                        > > Objet : Re: Re:[Noasmusic] Eurovision - Patricia Kaas will
                        represent France

                        > > > Thanks Alexander for your answer. You're right : loving Noa
                        doesn't mean not to love and/or admire other singers.

                        > > And we must remember that first of all Noa will take part in
                        Eurovision to deliver a message of peace and respect. Can soemebody
                        tell me where are peace and respect in Celine's last mails ?

                        > > Marianne
                        > >

                        > > --- En date de : Lun 2.2.09, Hermes / HVH /NH&P <hvhermes@...> a
                        écrit :

                        > > De: Hermes / HVH /NH&P <hvhermes@...>
                        > > Objet: Re: Re:[Noasmusic] Eurovision - Patricia Kaas will
                        represent France
                        > > À: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
                        > > Date: Lundi 2 Février 2009, 13h54
                        > >
                        > > Well Marianne, You are right, its more than stupid to write such
                        bloody comments about Particia Kaas. Our whole family loves Noa and we
                        saw her in December in Darmstadt, but we also love to hear Patricia
                        Kaas ( End of March in Frankfurt/Main ) or - for example - Isabelle
                        Boulay ( 6. March in Paris ) and others. Maybe, celine.dupont has
                        better ears than we to make such differences. Poor girl, she doesnt
                        know what she looses, being such a "hard-one-liner" . Sorry for my
                        english too, my school-time is long long ago.

                        > > Alexander

                      • Koenraad Van der Perre
                        Message 11 of 17 , Feb 2, 2009
                          The problem with human intelligence, is that it has limits, whereas human stupidity, has none.

                          Never mind some Adi, and thx for the info.

                          Koen.