Happy New Year

  • Tania R
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
      I wish you all a Happy New Year 2009, with a special though to people in Israel in these difficult times.

      Tania

    • Adi
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 4, 2009
        Happy New Year and peace to all of you!!!

        May this year be with a lot of Noa's concerts and with peace and love
        as we can find in all her songs

        Adi

        --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, Tania R <taniar74@...> wrote:

        > I wish you all a Happy New Year 2009, with a special though to
        people in Israel in these difficult times.

        > Tania

      • Koenraad Van der Perre
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 4, 2009
          Peace to all indeed, we can work it out, if we all want too.

          Koen.

        • celine.dupont-cip@laposte.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 4, 2009
            Hi Adi!
            How are you?

            Yes a year full of Noa's concerts!!
            And remember all that we have to celebrate her 40th birthday...

            Kisses
            Celine

            > Message du 04/01/09 09:30
            > De : "Adi"
            > A : Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
            > Copie à :
            > Objet : [Noasmusic] Re: Happy New Year
            >

            > Happy New Year and peace to all of you!!!
            >
            > May this year be with a lot of Noa's concerts and with peace and love
            > as we can find in all her songs
            >
            > Adi
            >
            > --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, Tania R .> wrote:
            > >
            > > I wish you all a Happy New Year 2009, with a special though to
            > people in Israel in these difficult times.
            > >
            > > Tania

            Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom@...
            1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.

          • Anna Mole8
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 4, 2009
              Everybody a very happy and most off all peacefull 2009 , allthough it doesn't start so well in Israel.
              May all the violence end ASAP , and once and for all try to live in peace with eachother.
              Shalom to all

              Annet

              To: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.comFrom: koen67@...: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 10:32:52 +0100Subject: Re: [Noasmusic] Re: Happy New Year

              Peace to all indeed, we can work it out, if we all want too.Koen.----- Original Message ----- From: Adi To: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 9:30 AMSubject: [Noasmusic] Re: Happy New YearHappy New Year and peace to all of you!!!May this year be with a lot of Noa's concerts and with peace and loveas we can find in all her songsAdi--- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, Tania R <taniar74@...> wrote:>> I wish you all a Happy New Year 2009, with a special though topeople in Israel in these difficult times.> > Tania> > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

            • Marion (the left one on the photo)
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 4, 2009
                --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, Tania R <taniar74@...> wrote:

                > I wish you all a Happy New Year 2009, with a special though to
                people in Israel in these difficult times.

                > Tania

                ALSO FROM THE NETHERLANDS

                A HAPPY AND PEACEFULL NEW YEAR !!!!

                Love, Marion
              • Nadia
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 4, 2009
                  HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody ! much Love, happiness and great music !

                  Nadia :)

                  --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "Adi" <adjaen@...> wrote:

                  > Happy New Year and peace to all of you!!!
                  >
                  > May this year be with a lot of Noa's concerts and with peace and
                  love
                  > as we can find in all her songs
                  >
                  > Adi
                  >
                  > --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, Tania R <taniar74@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I wish you all a Happy New Year 2009, with a special though to
                  > people in Israel in these difficult times.
                  > >
                  > > Tania

                • Adi
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 5, 2009
                    Hallo dear Celine!!!!
                    I'm ok but not so fine being far away from you Florence Vero Cath
                    their cat Jingle :) Marijke Anne Marie Nora Jessica Nadia ... can't
                    remember all of you right now...

                    I can't wait for the occasion to take hundreds of photos with you all :)

                    After the concerts listening the original album I wished they could
                    produce a cd with live concert from Genes and jeans

                    Kiss u all

                    Adi

                    --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "celine.dupont-cip@..."