omg

  • yael_abramson
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
      how did you find that?

      i must say that it is very touchy....

      --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "florence" <flotchouly@...> wrote:

      > re-shalom !
      >
      > if you have a time a long video : gil and Noa : go and see....
      >
      > http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=iIfY4WN3P7Y
      >
      > pace e shalom
      >
      > florence

    • Rene en Marijke
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 24, 2008
        Hi,

        It's almost a week and still I can not put it in words how I enjoyed the two
        concerts I attended in Eindhoven and Amsterdam.
        But I'm going to try it anyway.

        Eindhoven:
        I was on the first row in the middle, because the stage in Eindhoven is not
        so high, I had a great feeling that Noa and Gil and the superb band were
        playing just for me.
        Because I already bought the CD before and I read about it, it was not al
        new to me. But it was great that Noa told more about the songs.
        I think the whole concert in Eindhoven was more personal, more
        intimate.....comparing to Carre/A'dam.
        To me, I also felt a lot of sadness and melancholia, and I think (now a week
        later) that has al lot to do with my own feelings about the world and the
        lives of many women.

        As always to see the musicians play is sooooo wonderfull! Its like a play,
        to see the joy and intensity on there faces and in their bodylanguage. And
        to see the interaction between eachother.
        And I was so glad to be able to tell them that I enjoyed that so much after
        the show in A'dam.

        After the concert Noa and Gil took some time to give an autograph. So I was
        able to give Noa a hand and met her for the first time. and also have my CD
        signed by both Noa and Gil.

        Al the time I was looking for more e-groupers, and if you would like to meet
        next time we should have an identification like a white flower or scarf or
        something.
        But I was lucky to meet the lovely Celine, Florence, Vero and Catherine from
        France and the great Adi from Roemenie.
        It was really nice to meet you all and have a drink after the concert.

        Next day in Amsterdam we all saw each other again a few hours before the
        concert. And were very very lucky that we were alowed to be at the
        soundcheck for a while.
        Of course I know that it takes a lot of hard work and practice to be on a
        tour, but to see it myself was very impressive to me.
        The dark and empty Carre was also very impressive. I felt so happy to be
        able to do this............. And Noa was so full of power and so
        concentrated, again another side to learn from.

        Now the Concert in A'dam, first I saw Marcus and Linda again (so nice to
        meet again in Amsterdam)
        To me the concert in Carre was a totally different experience than the
        evening before in Eindhoven. It was powerfull, exiting, strong....
        The place is fantastic, this old theater gives a feeling of glamour. There
        is more distance to the public, I think, but that gives also a sense of
        greatness.
        The sound to me was stronger... The lights were more beautifull, it was more
        show.....
        But than again Noa told things about her family, the little voices of her
        children calling back to her. The presence of her mother and friends made it
        very intimed again.

        In the break Celine, Florence and I were visiting Adi, Vero and Catherine in
        the loge. That was next to the loge where Noa's mother, kids and friends
        were sitting. And Noa's mother talked with us, Noa tell your mother it was
        very nice to meet her, we talked a bit about your grandfather. And your
        children are soooo lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!

        During the concert something has changed in me.......El ha maayan is still
        very strong in my head, and the song Heart and Head changed in my Hart and
        head in ............
        Hapiness there can't be more than this................... and I couldn't
        stop dancing.

        But there was, after the concert we waited for Noa and the band, we could
        talk to Gil again and shake hands with the band to thank them for the great
        concert. And although it was late and Noa must have been so tired, she took
        a moment for us.
        I thought a lot about the love Noa gives to her audience, and she (and the
        music) really makes a difference in my live.
        I also looked at the video below again
        http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=iIfY4WN3P7Y
        And I think it would be a great thing if everyone who enjoyed her concerts
        in the Netherlands, and want to thank Noa and her musicians. Take Noa as a
        rolemodel and do something with his or her talent and use it to make someone
        else happy.
        I hope to hear inspiring stories................as a gift to Noa.

        Lots of love and light
        Marijke
        (Jennifer and Ori, next time we'll meet again?)

      • celine.dupont-cip@laposte.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 24, 2008
          Dear Marijke, and dear all,

          it was really nice to meet you, and I must say that your personal story moved me very much, I mean the happiness you have experienced through Noa's concerts and our drinking and eating at the restaurant... lol

          I am back at work, wow difficult! I am very happy that we met Vero, Catherine, Adi, Marijke...met again Ori and Jennifer (much thanks for welcoming us!). As I said to Noa's mother: thanks to Noa we are discovering the world and meeting people from everywhere and these experiences have no price for me. It's a pity that Noa can't see what we are living and experiencing, all the new, good, funny and crazy things we do!! Yes Vero we should capture her for one day so that she realizes!

          Hope to meet you again soon

          Celine

> [...]
          > talk to Gil again and shake hands with the band to thank them for the great
          > concert. And although it was late and Noa must have been so tired, she took
          > a moment for us.
          > I thought a lot about the love Noa gives to her audience, and she (and the
          > music) really makes a difference in my live.
          > I also looked at the video below again
          > http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=iIfY4WN3P7Y
          > And I think it would be a great thing if everyone who enjoyed her concerts
          > in the Netherlands, and want to thank Noa and her musicians. Take Noa as a
          > rolemodel and do something with his or her talent and use it to make someone
          > else happy.
          > I hope to hear inspiring stories................as a gift to Noa.
          >
          > Lots of love and light
          > Marijke
          > (Jennifer and Ori, next time we'll meet again?)

          Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom@...
          1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.

        • Adi
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 24, 2008
            Hi Marijke!!!
            Great comments!!!!
            What I can add is that Ayehli singed almost all the songs at the same
            time with his mother!!! LOOOOL Sometimes loud and... right into my
            left ear! LOOOL! Full of energy and life. Lovely kid :)
            Enea was dancing in Noa's mother's arms!!! Was extraordinary!
            Many from the public came to salute Noa's family.
            Was a great atitude of love and respect from the dutch fans... I saw
            them dancing at the end of the show!!!

            Adi

            --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "Rene en Marijke" <rmbongers@...> wrote:

> [...]
            she took
            > a moment for us.
            > I thought a lot about the love Noa gives to her audience, and she
            (and the
            > music) really makes a difference in my live.
            > I also looked at the video below again
            > http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=iIfY4WN3P7Y
            > And I think it would be a great thing if everyone who enjoyed her
            concerts
            > in the Netherlands, and want to thank Noa and her musicians. Take
            Noa as a
            > rolemodel and do something with his or her talent and use it to make
            someone
            > else happy.
            > I hope to hear inspiring stories................as a gift to Noa.
            >
            > Lots of love and light
            > Marijke
            > (Jennifer and Ori, next time we'll meet again?)

          • Véro V
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 24, 2008
              A quick hello to tell you that the amsterdam police didn't catch us so we are back to France !
              Happy to hear from all of you my friends (where is Flo?) Are you still lost on the planet from noa's universe?
              Get down there dear! we have to prepare our new travel.
              Hey Marijke ! thanks so much for your words, i can feel your great spirit, see your smile...and revive the concerts so touching ... :o)
              Celine, Celine, I thought of a big new flag....
              Capture ( it was a secret!!) lol.... i guess yes.... but i think Noa wouldn't like us to come anymore so many risks are taken lol think policemen (thanks Marijke for your help...i would have lost my car) , water, restaurants....rooms with strange noises, mushrooms everywhere and the rest is XXX.
              Good we were that little crazy troup so let's dream and make an invitation perhaps Noa will make us that big honour ;-)
              Nora it was a pleasure to have met you again, next time we will take a picture of your daughter and the group :o))

              I want to thank you all for that great tour...

              About the concerts i have no words... i think i never reached to catch and put words on those feelings. Still flying.... Thanks deeply to all the band...Thanks Noa to have welcome us with your heart even so tired...

              Big kisses to all of you ;o) and ...El ha maayan!!

              Véro et Cath

              > if you have a time a long video : gil and Noa : go and see....
              >
              > http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=iIfY4WN3P7Y
              >
              > pace e shalom
              >
              > florence

            • florence
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 25, 2008
                Shalom shalom all my friend !!

                I haven't enough words in english for tell you what i was live in 5
                days in Netherland with my loyal friend e-grouper Celine ! after 5
                travel with her (germany, italy, Nyc,luxembourg,...)i meet wonderfull
                people ! thank you Jenifer and Ori for your hospitality in Groningen
                it was a real pleasure to see you again in your country !thank you
                Vero, Catherine, Adi, and Marijke i live 2 wonderfull days with you !
                Thank you Noa to support us for 3 concert ! thank you Gallia,Gil,Jean-
                paul, Gil Z,Anat and Gadi to permit us to see sound check ! "NOA
                CONNECTING PEOPLE " !!!
                Wath about concerts ? the last in AMSTERDAM was upset me ! Noa and
                the band was wonderfull with lot of energy !
                So now it's time to return in a real life ! i hope see all my new
                friends soon !! and i reflect already at the next concert and trip
                who will do together somewhere in the world !
                I hope my message is understandable !!! maybe after 20 meeting my
                english will be better !!!

                I send a lot of lucky star to the "french connection" (Vero,
                Catherine,Celine) Jenifer and Ori, Adi and Marijke !and to be sure to
                Noa and the band whithout them nothing it's possible !
                See you soon !!!
                Pace e shalom !
                Florence !