Noa - Milan Jun 28th....

  • Eri
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
      http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ipgkxGUkgxs

      It's not the only one... give me more time... :)
    • maria martinez
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
        Thank you!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
          Grande Eri!!! sei magnifica!

          as i commented there u should let the end the El mahayan with Gadi's
          electrical percuttion...also the begining of Genes and jeans when Noa
          is borrowing the jeans... ;)

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
            GRAZIEEEE :)
            I'm sorry but I don't have neither the beginning of Genes & Jeans nor
            the end of ElHaMaayan :) I made it with my photocamera and I didn't
            have much space for all the concert...
            I have also a complete "In your eyes" and "I don't know", a part
            of "Dreamer" "Mishaela" and "Heart and Head".
            I also have one of the last of the concert, where she play that kind
            of instrument (percussion, with a big "can" )
            Anyway, you know, it's not so legal to put this kind of video on
            youtube :) so I can't put all on it ...

            Next week end I'll give a look to the video and I'll choose...

            ;)