Re: Noa tickets for Paris show (Nov 8th) on sale!

  • xilban33
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hello,

      i hope their will be a show also at Bordeaux, i want to see noa in
      concert.

      goodbye

      sylvain

      --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "jessicakuijer" <jessika2001@...>
      wrote:

      > Yeah but you better have to buy them at
      > http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Pop-
      rock-
      > NOA-PL811.htm
      > because today they put new seats available with different prices!
      > I took two tickets at the front row I think (49.50€ 2nd category,
      the
      > first category at 98€ put you so far...I don't know why).
      > Hope to see some people from here!
      > xxx
      > jessy
      >

      > --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, Stephane Oz <cirem264@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi all,
      > >
      > > This short message to let you know that tickets for the Noa's
      > concert at La Salle Pleyel in Paris on November 8th are now on sale
      > on the website of the venue: www.sallepleyel.fr
      > >
      > > Pour info, les places pour le concert de Noa à la Salle Pleyel
      le
      > 8 novembre sont en vente sur le site web de la salle.
      > >
      > > A+,
      > >
      > > Stephane

    • renal
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
        I hope too, i'm from bordeaux too, it's funny!!!

        --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "xilban33" <sylvainbea33@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > i hope their will be a show also at Bordeaux, i want to see noa in
        > concert.
        >
        > goodbye
        >
        > sylvain
        >
        > --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "jessicakuijer" <jessika2001@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Yeah but you better have to buy them at
        > > http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Pop-
        > rock-
        > > NOA-PL811.htm
        > > because today they put new seats available with different prices!
        > > I took two tickets at the front row I think (49.50€ 2nd category,
        > the
        > > first category at 98€ put you so far...I don't know why).
        > > Hope to see some people from here!
        > > xxx
        > > jessy
        > >

        > > --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, Stephane Oz <cirem264@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi all,
        > > >
        > > > This short message to let you know that tickets for the Noa's
        > > concert at La Salle Pleyel in Paris on November 8th are now on
        sale
        > > on the website of the venue: www.sallepleyel.fr
        > > >
        > > > Pour info, les places pour le concert de Noa à la Salle
        Pleyel
        > le
        > > 8 novembre sont en vente sur le site web de la salle.
        > > >
        > > > A+,
        > > >
        > > > Stephane

      • Stephane Oz
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3, 2008
          OK, so we can set up a fan club in Bordeaux, as I'm living there too!!

          Stephane