wishes

  • Nadia
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2008
      Happy healthy new year everybody, I wish you all the best !

      Peace and love :)

      Nadia
    • ingrid hiltrop
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2008
        Thanks a lot Nadia,

        I wish you, Noa and her family and all the other members the best for 2008 in good healty!

        Inge (Belgium)

        Nadia <frenchpaprika@...> wrote: Happy healthy new year everybody, I wish you all the best !

        Peace and love :)

        Nadia

      • Valeria Panerai
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 2, 2008
          Hello everybody...I'm a new entry!
          'I'm lucky: I started this new year with a beautiful, heartwarming concert of Noa here in Milano yesterday afternoon...a very peaceful beginning...
          I wish to all of you a new year full of peace, serenity and joy!
          Valeria (Milano, Italia)

        • celine.dupont-cip@laposte.net
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 2, 2008
            Happy new year to everybody!
            I wish you (and I) a year full of joy, music, Noa, travels and meetings... ;-)

            Dear Moti, can you give us some news about Noa's tour in France, at least which month (March, April?) to plan our next holidays... Thanks a lot.

            Kisses
            Céline (and her flags)

            > Message du 01/01/08 22:39
            > De : "Nadia"
            > A : Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
            > Copie à :
            > Objet : [Noasmusic] wishes
            >
            > > Happy healthy new year everybody, I wish you all the best !
            >
            > Peace and love :)
            >
            > Nadia

            Messenger: celine.dupont-cip@...

            Créez votre adresse électronique prénom.nom@...
            1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.

          • Vanbellinghen Cindy
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 2, 2008
              Happy new year

              thank you for your wishes

              see you soon
              Cindy

              --- celine.dupont-cip@... a écrit :

              > Happy new year to everybody!
              > I wish you (and I) a year full of joy, music, Noa,
              > travels and meetings... ;-)
              >
              > Dear Moti, can you give us some news about Noa's
              > tour in France, at least which month (March, April?)
              > to plan our next holidays... Thanks a lot.
              >
              > Kisses
              > Céline (and her flags)
              >

              > > Message du 01/01/08 22:39
              > > De : "Nadia"
              > > A : Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
              > > Copie à :
              > > Objet : [Noasmusic] wishes
              > >
              > > > Happy healthy new year everybody, I wish you all
              > the best !
              > >
              > > Peace and love :)
              > >
              > > Nadia
              > >

              > Messenger: celine.dupont-cip@...
              >
              > Créez votre adresse électronique
              > prénom.nom@...
              > 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus
              > intégrés.

              > removed]

            • Adi
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 2, 2008
                Heeeey... HAppy New Year to all Noa's e-grouppers!!!! Yupppyyyyy ;)

                --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "Nadia" <frenchpaprika@...> wrote:

                > Happy healthy new year everybody, I wish you all the best !
                >
                > Peace and love :)
                >
                > Nadia

              • motidi
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 2, 2008
                  --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, celine.dupont-cip@... wrote:

                  > Happy new year to everybody!
                  > I wish you (and I) a year full of joy, music, Noa, travels and
                  meetings... ;-)

                  > Dear Moti, can you give us some news about Noa's tour in France, at
                  least which month (March, April?) to plan our next holidays... Thanks
                  a lot.

                  > Kisses
                  > Céline (and her flags)

                  Sorry, I don't know, but October sounds nice..
                • Pacifique Kigongwe
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 2, 2008
                    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

                    May this year be filled with joy,peace and lots of Noa concerts all over the world!
                    Please Valeria, do you know of other scheduled concerts of Noa around June-July in Italy?I travel to Italy every summer for 1 month and thus would like to be informed in advance to plan my trip accordingly.I would give my all to go to one of Noa concerts this year.
                    Pacifique-
                    From Burundi.

                    Valeria Panerai <vale.pane@...> a écrit : Hello everybody...I'm a new entry!
                    'I'm lucky: I started this new year with a beautiful, heartwarming concert of Noa here in Milano yesterday afternoon...a very peaceful beginning...
                    I wish to all of you a new year full of peace, serenity and joy!
                    Valeria (Milano, Italia)

                    Pacifique KIGONGWE
                    B.P 2237
                    BUJUMBURA-BURUNDI
                    Phone # :+257 934 718(Mobile)

                  • Markus
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 3, 2008
                      Dear Moti, hi all,

                      HAPPY NEWYEAR!!

                      Looking forward for this year especially with Noa on tour and a new album.
                      Moti, do you know when the album will be released and when Noa's tours
                      (month is ok for me as well) Holland?

                      Thanks for letting know.

                      Bye,

                      Markus
                    • motidi
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 3, 2008
                        --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "Markus" <markus1971@...> wrote:

                        > Dear Moti, hi all,
                        >
                        > HAPPY NEWYEAR!!
                        >
                        > Looking forward for this year especially with Noa on tour and a new
                        album.
                        > Moti, do you know when the album will be released and when Noa's tours
                        > (month is ok for me as well) Holland?
                        >
                        > Thanks for letting know.
                        >
                        > Bye,
                        >
                        > Markus

                        Well, just by coincidence, the Dutch tour dates were published on the
                        official site a few hours ago..
                        October 18th-Groningen
                        October 19th- Eindhoven
                        October 20th-Amsterdam

                        Moti
                      • muriel basiez
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 8, 2008
                          Hi,

                          Here is a link where you will see Noa and Miguel Bosé
                          on the spanish TV if you missed them in december ;o)

                          http://www.dalealplay.com/informaciondecontenido.php?con=73988

                        • Rene en Marijke
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jan 8, 2008
                            Hi Muriel,

                            La vida es bella!
                            Thanks! grazie? (Is this correct Spanish?)
                            Marijke

                            Here is a link where you will see Noa and Miguel Bosé
                            on the spanish TV if you missed them in december ;o)

                            http://www.dalealplay.com/informaciondecontenido.php?con=73988

                          • Claudio Bonini
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 8, 2008
                              Very nice many thanks!!!!!!

                              An emotion!

                              Claudio

                              _____

                              Message 14 of 16 , Jan 9, 2008
                                Thanks a lot Muriel for the link!!
                                I missed that programme on the Spanish TV in December and now I can enjoy the best parts!
                                Lots of hugs,
                                Eva

                                To: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.comFrom: muriel_basiez@...: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 09:51:16 +0100Subject: RE : Re:[Noasmusic] Noa & Miguel Bosé

                                Hi,Here is a link where you will see Noa and Miguel Boséon the spanish TV if you missed them in december ;o)... http://www.dalealplay.com/informaciondecontenido.php?con=73988__________________________________________________________ Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail http://mail.yahoo.fr

                              • Markus
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jan 22, 2008
                                  Moti,

                                  Do you know when the new album of Noa will be released?

                                  Bye,

                                  Markus

                                  >> Looking forward for this year especially with Noa on tour and a new
                                  > album.
                                  >> Moti, do you know when the album will be released and when Noa's tours
                                  >> (month is ok for me as well) Holland?
                                  >>
                                  >> Thanks for letting know.
                                  >>
                                  >> Bye,
                                  >>
                                  >> Markus
                                  >>
                                  > Well, just by coincidence, the Dutch tour dates were published on the
                                  > official site a few hours ago..
                                  > October 18th-Groningen
                                  > October 19th- Eindhoven
                                  > October 20th-Amsterdam
                                  >
                                  > Moti
                                  >

                                  > Yahoo! Groups Links
                                  >

                                  > __________ NOD32 2764 (20080103) Informatie __________
                                  >
                                  > Dit bericht is gecontroleerd door het NOD32 Antivirus Systeem.
                                  > http://www.nod32.nl

                                • motidi
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jan 24, 2008
                                    --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "Markus" <markus1971@...> wrote:

                                    > Moti,
                                    >
                                    > Do you know when the new album of Noa will be released?
                                    >
                                    > Bye,
                                    >
                                    > Markus

                                    No final date yet, but around April in Europe.
                                    Moti