Re: [Noasmusic] (unknown)

  • celine.dupont-cip
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1, 2007
      Indeed great and joyful concert!
      But I felt either Gili made some mistakes in his duet with Zohar, or my computer couldn't receive all his notes...
      Funny!
      Thanks very much for this evening in Israel!
      Celine

      Envoyez vos cartes de voeux depuis www.laposte.net
      Elles seront ensuite distribuées par le facteur : pratique et malin !
    • Mamehasan
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 22, 2008
        Hi Dror, hi everybody!
        Eurovision is almost unknown in Italy... it's not aired on national TV and the first time I ever heard of it was when Israel had the singer named Diva competing... ;-) very interesting!

        | The problem is that without love goes like this:
        | "without love where I'll be......."
        |
        | Now, that is simply NOT English !!!
        | It should have been:
        | "without love where would I be?" or "without love where will I be"
        |
        | How terribly embarrassing for Israel.

        It is embarassing for Israel... because in your land there is an avarage knowledge of the language higher than, for instance, in Italy. It is a mistake i would expect by an Italian singer, not an Israeli ;-D

        Anyway... goodluck to all countries competing for this year edition!!!
        ^_^
        Shalom!
        Linda

        PS: when is it due? We have been to Finland last summer and we know they are pretty much into Eurovision and I'd like to look for some sat-tv channel broadcasting it!