Achinoam,Gili and Solis - thanks for a wonderful concert!

  • namachoco4
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
      Here I sit , one night after the wonderful concert in Beit Gabriel,
      an amazing art place set on the shore of the sea of Galilee , The
      Kineret, as we call it in Hebrew.
      It's been a while since I have been to a Noa concert and yesterday I
      have to admit that each and every moment was a pleasure for me.
      At around 8:30 PM Yael has picked me up in we drove north to get to
      the concert on time.
      The concert began with "Mishaela", then "I don't know", then "Boi
      Kala" which is a very popular Noa song in Israel.
      Then the real fun began, because Achinoam started singing the songs
      from the new "Napoli-Tel-Aviv" Album. It was of course a moment of
      excitement for Yael and I hearing some the wonderful songs from the
      new CD live for the first time. What joy!!!
      Most of the concert was "Napoli- Tel-Aviv" with beautiful
      performances of "Osim Shuk", "Nini Kanji", "Santa Lucia",and more.
      All sang Beautifully. It was funny to see this lady who sat next to
      Yael and I who was very impressed with the way we knew the words to
      all the songs and were very enthusiastic about the whole concert. I
      ask you, How can we not be??????
      In the middle of the concert, since Zohar did not attend the concert
      (He is in Polland apparently) Gili performed an amazing SOLO!!! I
      was really fascinated... literally sat with my mouth open throughout
      the solo. One word, WOW!
      Then Achinoam came back and was beautiful in a white dress. The
      Audience was really wonderful and full of appreciation to the
      wonderful singer Achinoam is. I think that not only she is unique
      and interesting in what she does, she is also super professional and
      yet modest in her way. I like the fact that Achinoam is not a
      showoff, but a person who is devotad to what she does and also very
      talented in doing what she does.
      For anchore they sang "Uri","Beautiful that way" and "Torna a
      Surriento". And I was shivering with joy.
      Thank you Achinoam, Gili and Solis - each and every one of you, made
      my evening a jewel!
      At the end of the concert we waited for Achinoam and were actually
      able to catch a word or two with her, and she practically asked us
      to write to you guys!SO here I am, listening to Noa songs from all
      times and smiling.
      Small moments of big joy, are what makes this life worth living! :-)
      With Love and Happiness,
      Na'ama
    • yael_abramson
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2006
        hi Na'ama , hi all

        this is all true. i saw Achinoam lot of times and this time i felt
        like it is the first time that i see her on stage. strange feeling
        but beutiful one too. the people that came to the concert really
        liked the new napolitan songs and i was happy with that. now (again)
        everyone will be able to see how talented she is.

        i think that Na'ama wrote all of the important things, so i will not
        write them again

        hope to see you all in Israel one day and thank you Na'ama for great
        ride with you...

        yael

        --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "namachoco4" <namtok4@...> wrote:

        > Here I sit , one night after the wonderful concert in Beit
        Gabriel,
        > an amazing art place set on the shore of the sea of Galilee , The
        > Kineret, as we call it in Hebrew.
        > It's been a while since I have been to a Noa concert and yesterday
        > have to admit that each and every moment was a pleasure for me.
        > At around 8:30 PM Yael has picked me up in we drove north to get
        > the concert on time.
        > The concert began with "Mishaela", then "I don't know", then "Boi
        > Kala" which is a very popular Noa song in Israel.
        > Then the real fun began, because Achinoam started singing the
        songs
        > from the new "Napoli-Tel-Aviv" Album. It was of course a moment of
        > excitement for Yael and I hearing some the wonderful songs from
        the
        > new CD live for the first time. What joy!!!
        > Most of the concert was "Napoli- Tel-Aviv" with beautiful
        > performances of "Osim Shuk", "Nini Kanji", "Santa Lucia",and more.
        > All sang Beautifully. It was funny to see this lady who sat next
        > Yael and I who was very impressed with the way we knew the words
        > all the songs and were very enthusiastic about the whole concert.
        > ask you, How can we not be??????
        > In the middle of the concert, since Zohar did not attend the
        concert
        > (He is in Polland apparently) Gili performed an amazing SOLO!!! I
        > was really fascinated... literally sat with my mouth open
        throughout
        > the solo. One word, WOW!
        > Then Achinoam came back and was beautiful in a white dress. The
        > Audience was really wonderful and full of appreciation to the
        > wonderful singer Achinoam is. I think that not only she is unique
        > and interesting in what she does, she is also super professional
        and
        > yet modest in her way. I like the fact that Achinoam is not a
        > showoff, but a person who is devotad to what she does and also
        very
        > talented in doing what she does.
        > For anchore they sang "Uri","Beautiful that way" and "Torna a
        > Surriento". And I was shivering with joy.
        > Thank you Achinoam, Gili and Solis - each and every one of you,
        made
        > my evening a jewel!
        > At the end of the concert we waited for Achinoam and were actually
        > able to catch a word or two with her, and she practically asked us
        > to write to you guys!SO here I am, listening to Noa songs from all
        > times and smiling.
        > Small moments of big joy, are what makes this life worth living! :-
        )
        > With Love and Happiness,
        > Na'ama

      • Nissim Bitton
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2006
          Hi Na' ama
          When was this concert??
          I live in Tiberias and I didn't hear about it
          that's too baddddddddddd

          NISSIM

          ________________________________

          --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Noasmusic%40yahoogroups.com> ,
          "namachoco4" <namtok4@...> wrote:

          > Here I sit , one night after the wonderful concert in Beit
          Gabriel,
          > an amazing art place set on the shore of the sea of Galilee , The
          > Kineret, as we call it in Hebrew.
          > It's been a while since I have been to a Noa concert and yesterday
          > have to admit that each and every moment was a pleasure for me.
          > At around 8:30 PM Yael has picked me up in we drove north to get
          > the concert on time.
          > The concert began with "Mishaela", then "I don't know", then "Boi
          > Kala" which is a very popular Noa song in Israel.
          > Then the real fun began, because Achinoam started singing the
          songs
          > from the new "Napoli-Tel-Aviv" Album. It was of course a moment of
          > excitement for Yael and I hearing some the wonderful songs from
          the
          > new CD live for the first time. What joy!!!
          > Most of the concert was "Napoli- Tel-Aviv" with beautiful
          > performances of "Osim Shuk", "Nini Kanji", "Santa Lucia",and more.
          > All sang Beautifully. It was funny to see this lady who sat next
          > Yael and I who was very impressed with the way we knew the words
          > all the songs and were very enthusiastic about the whole concert.
          > ask you, How can we not be??????
          > In the middle of the concert, since Zohar did not attend the
          concert
          > (He is in Polland apparently) Gili performed an amazing SOLO!!! I
          > was really fascinated... literally sat with my mouth open
          throughout
          > the solo. One word, WOW!
          > Then Achinoam came back and was beautiful in a white dress. The
          > Audience was really wonderful and full of appreciation to the
          > wonderful singer Achinoam is. I think that not only she is unique
          > and interesting in what she does, she is also super professional
          and
          > yet modest in her way. I like the fact that Achinoam is not a
          > showoff, but a person who is devotad to what she does and also
          very
          > talented in doing what she does.
          > For anchore they sang "Uri","Beautiful that way" and "Torna a
          > Surriento". And I was shivering with joy.
          > Thank you Achinoam, Gili and Solis - each and every one of you,
          made
          > my evening a jewel!
          > At the end of the concert we waited for Achinoam and were actually
          > able to catch a word or two with her, and she practically asked us
          > to write to you guys!SO here I am, listening to Noa songs from all
          > times and smiling.
          > Small moments of big joy, are what makes this life worth living! :-
          )
          > With Love and Happiness,
          > Na'ama

          This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged.
          If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose
          to anyone any of the information in this message. If you have received
          this message and are not the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender
          and delete this message from your computer.

        • namachoco4
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
            Definitely too bad,
            it was on friday night the 1st of decemeber!!! :-)
            so close and yet you didn't know about it.... get updated in the
            yahoo group and in the NOa website - www.noasmusic.co.il - and you
            make sure not to miss it next time.
            Shavua Tov,
            Naama

            --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "Nissim Bitton"
            <nissim.bitton@...> wrote:

            > Hi Na' ama
            > When was this concert??
            > I live in Tiberias and I didn't hear about it
            > that's too baddddddddddd
            >

            > NISSIM
            >
            > ________________________________

            On

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
              Thank u
              today I will be in her concert in zappa-goldstar club with solis in tel aviv

              ����� �����

              ���� ���� ������

              orange top business

              ________________________________

              --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Noasmusic%40yahoogroups.com> , "Nissim Bitton"
              <nissim.bitton@...> wrote:

              > Hi Na' ama
              > When was this concert??
              > I live in Tiberias and I didn't hear about it
              > that's too baddddddddddd
              >

              > NISSIM
              >
              > ________________________________

              On

            • jonnyclare@libero.it
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 7, 2006
                Beaautiful comments for a beatiful singer, professional and human being ambassador of little pills of love in a sea who need water of compassion

                Love,
                > Here I sit , one night after the wonderful concert in Beit Gabriel,
                > an amazing art place set on the shore of the sea of Galilee , The
                > Kineret, as we call it in Hebrew.
                > It's been a while since I have been to a Noa concert and yesterday I
                > have to admit that each and every moment was a pleasure for me.
                > At around 8:30 PM Yael has picked me up in we drove north to get to
                > the concert on time.
                > The concert began with "Mishaela", then "I don't know", then "Boi
                > Kala" which is a very popular Noa song in Israel.
                > Then the real fun began, because Achinoam started singing the songs
                > from the new "Napoli-Tel-Aviv" Album. It was of course a moment of
                > excitement for Yael and I hearing some the wonderful songs from the
                > new CD live for the first time. What joy!!!
                > Most of the concert was "Napoli- Tel-Aviv" with beautiful
                > performances of "Osim Shuk", "Nini Kanji", "Santa Lucia",and more.
                > All sang Beautifully. It was funny to see this lady who sat next to
                > Yael and I who was very impressed with the way we knew the words to
                > all the songs and were very enthusiastic about the whole concert. I
                > ask you, How can we not be??????
                > In the middle of the concert, since Zohar did not attend the concert
                > (He is in Polland apparently) Gili performed an amazing SOLO!!! I
                > was really fascinated... literally sat with my mouth open throughout
                > the solo. One word, WOW!
                > Then Achinoam came back and was beautiful in a white dress. The
                > Audience was really wonderful and full of appreciation to the
                > wonderful singer Achinoam is. I think that not only she is unique
                > and interesting in what she does, she is also super professional and
                > yet modest in her way. I like the fact that Achinoam is not a
                > showoff, but a person who is devotad to what she does and also very
                > talented in doing what she does.
                > For anchore they sang "Uri","Beautiful that way" and "Torna a
                > Surriento". And I was shivering with joy.
                > Thank you Achinoam, Gili and Solis - each and every one of you, made
                > my evening a jewel!
                > At the end of the concert we waited for Achinoam and were actually
                > able to catch a word or two with her, and she practically asked us
                > to write to you guys!SO here I am, listening to Noa songs from all
                > times and smiling.
                > Small moments of big joy, are what makes this life worth living! :-)
                > With Love and Happiness,
                > Na'ama

                Passa a Infostrada. ADSL e Telefono senza limiti e senza canone Telecom
                http://click.libero.it/infostrada07dic06