Noa Tonight in Tel Aviv - listen online

  • Dror Elner
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
      Shalom Fans,
      Noa is to sing tonight at a Rabin memorial event in Tel Aviv.
      She is among a few singers to take part in the event.
      It is broadcast live on Israeli radio and TV.
      To listen on-line, visit http://gimmel.iba.org.il/ beginning 8pm Israel time (GMT +2).
      click on the speaker icon.
      They might be talking at first for a few minutes so have patience.
      Dror
    • Markus
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2006
        Thanks Dror!

        What did Noa sing?

        Bye,

        Markus
        > Noa is to sing tonight at a Rabin memorial event in Tel Aviv.
        > She is among a few singers to take part in the event.
        > It is broadcast live on Israeli radio and TV.
        > To listen on-line, visit http://gimmel.iba.org.il/ beginning 8pm Israel
        > time (GMT +2).
        > click on the speaker icon.
        > They might be talking at first for a few minutes so have patience.
        > Dror
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Dror Elner
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2006
          Markus,
          She sang a song she sang in previous Rabin memorial ceremonies. An Israeli classic, called: "Shir Ha'reut", which is all about the brotherhood and feeling of comradeship the young Jewish fighters shared in our war of independence in 1948. It was one of Rabin's favorites, and as far as my memory goes, she even sang it in front of Rabin on a TV talk show not long before he was killed.
          Noa did the song beautifully as always.
          Dror