New Internatinal CD's

  • Dror Elner
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2006
      Since I don't see anyone writing about it, I might as well make reference myself to a short article in the Israeli "Ma'ariv" paper last Thursday.
      It said NOA is about to release 2 International Cd's in 2007. One is called "NOA" and is based on something called "One" (I didn't exactly understand that part of the article...). another is the Italian version to the Hebrew CD Napoli Tel Aviv.
      Moti - Since many people don't buy into the "biased reports from the Zionist controlled media", Is there any truth to that?
      Dror
    • motidi
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2006
        --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, Dror Elner <dror_elner@...> wrote:

        > Since I don't see anyone writing about it, I might as well make
        reference myself to a short article in the Israeli "Ma'ariv" paper
        last Thursday.
        > It said NOA is about to release 2 International Cd's in 2007. One is
        called "NOA" and is based on something called "One" (I didn't exactly
        understand that part of the article...). another is the Italian
        version to the Hebrew CD Napoli Tel Aviv.
        > Moti - Since many people don't buy into the "biased reports from the
        Zionist controlled media", Is there any truth to that?
        > Dror

        Well, some of this is true AFAIK. I think the article meant she plans
        on issuing a "best-of " CD sometime, like the Beatles did with "One".
        As for an Italian version of TA-Napoli, I know of no plans for that,
        but it's a possibility..
        There is definitely a plan to release a new international CD in 2007,
        though.
      • motidi
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2006
          --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, Dror Elner <dror_elner@...> wrote:

          > Since I don't see anyone writing about it, I might as well make
          reference myself to a short article in the Israeli "Ma'ariv" paper
          last Thursday.
          > It said NOA is about to release 2 International Cd's in 2007. One is
          called "NOA" and is based on something called "One" (I didn't exactly
          understand that part of the article...). another is the Italian
          version to the Hebrew CD Napoli Tel Aviv.
          > Moti - Since many people don't buy into the "biased reports from the
          Zionist controlled media", Is there any truth to that?
          > Dror

          Here is the truth:
          I plan to release two albums, one international, original music but no
          other details yet, and one of the Neapolitan songs in the original
          language.

          That's all,
          Love
          noa
        • Dror Elner
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 10, 2006
            TThanks you Moti for making that clear.
            So, the "Zionist controlled media" was correct after all, ha...
            Dror