RE: [Noasmusic] happy new year !!!!!

  • willem koegelenberg
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 2005
      On behalf of all the people in South Africa who love to enjoy the
      wonderfull music of Noa I would like to wish everybody a wonderfull New
      Year and only the best for 2006
      May the living God bless you Noa

      Willem Koegelenberg

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2006
        Happy new year everybody!

        Florence, we are ready for a new meeting but things are going to be very
        hectic for us in 2006 and I have been in the hospital recently and it will
        take me a while to recover completely. This is also the reason I have not
        been around recently, but I have read all the posted messages.
        However it would be great to meet the Augsburg crowd again and maybe meet
        more e-groupers.

        Elise, thank you for your card, I hope you understand that we have not been
        sending cards this year but we will be in touch.

        Ori and I wish everyone a healthy and succesfull 2006 with lots of love.

        Lots of love,

        Jennifer

        >From: "flotchouly" <flotchouly@...>
        >To: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Noasmusic] happy new year !!!!!
        >Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:20:59 -0000
        >
        >PACE E SALUTE A TUTTI !!!!
        >

        >BIG KISS TO OLIVER AND INES, ORI AND JENIFER , MAURIZIO AND ANTONELLA,
        >MARTINA, CHRISTINA, and CELINE !!! who was ready for an another
        >meeting ? in Italie ? in march AVELLINOA 2006 ? I HOPE !!!!
        >big kiss from CORSICA !!!!
        >
        >happy new year to all e groupers !!! and thank you moti for all the
        >news !!

      • yael_abramson
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 2, 2006
          i wish you the best yaer and i hope that you will feel better..

          take care

          and all of the another e.group - i wish you to have shining happy year

          yael

          --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Janssen" <jslasi@h...>
          wrote:

          > Happy new year everybody!
          >
          > Florence, we are ready for a new meeting but things are going to be
          very
          > hectic for us in 2006 and I have been in the hospital recently and
          it will
          > take me a while to recover completely. This is also the reason I
          have not
          > been around recently, but I have read all the posted messages.
          > However it would be great to meet the Augsburg crowd again and
          maybe meet
          > more e-groupers.
          >
          > Elise, thank you for your card, I hope you understand that we have
          not been
          > sending cards this year but we will be in touch.
          >
          > Ori and I wish everyone a healthy and succesfull 2006 with lots of
          love.

          > Lots of love,
          >
          > Jennifer
          >

          > >From: "flotchouly" <flotchouly@y...>
          > >To: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [Noasmusic] happy new year !!!!!
          > >Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:20:59 -0000
          > >
          > >PACE E SALUTE A TUTTI !!!!
          > >

          > >BIG KISS TO OLIVER AND INES, ORI AND JENIFER , MAURIZIO AND
          ANTONELLA,
          > >MARTINA, CHRISTINA, and CELINE !!! who was ready for an another
          > >meeting ? in Italie ? in march AVELLINOA 2006 ? I HOPE !!!!
          > >big kiss from CORSICA !!!!
          > >
          > >happy new year to all e groupers !!! and thank you moti for all the
          > >news !!

        • pilar garcia bautista
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 4, 2006
            Thank you and a happy new year for you too
            A kiss
            Pilar ( Cordoba, Spain)

            >From: "yael_abramson" <yaeli_abr@...>
            >To: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [Noasmusic] dear Jennifer
            >Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 10:46:43 -0000
            >

            > i wish you the best yaer and i hope that you will feel better..
            >
            >take care
            >
            >and all of the another e.group - i wish you to have shining happy year
            >
            >yael
            >

            >--- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Janssen" <jslasi@h...>
            >wrote:
            > >
            > > Happy new year everybody!
            > >
            > > Florence, we are ready for a new meeting but things are going to be
            >very
            > > hectic for us in 2006 and I have been in the hospital recently and
            >it will
            > > take me a while to recover completely. This is also the reason I
            >have not
            > > been around recently, but I have read all the posted messages.
            > > However it would be great to meet the Augsburg crowd again and
            >maybe meet
            > > more e-groupers.
            > >
            > > Elise, thank you for your card, I hope you understand that we have
            >not been
            > > sending cards this year but we will be in touch.
            > >
            > > Ori and I wish everyone a healthy and succesfull 2006 with lots of
            >love.
            > >
            > > Lots of love,
            > >
            > > Jennifer
            > >

            > > >From: "flotchouly" <flotchouly@y...>
            > > >To: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
            > > >Subject: [Noasmusic] happy new year !!!!!
            > > >Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:20:59 -0000
            > > >
            > > >PACE E SALUTE A TUTTI !!!!
            > > >

            > > >BIG KISS TO OLIVER AND INES, ORI AND JENIFER , MAURIZIO AND
            >ANTONELLA,
            > > >MARTINA, CHRISTINA, and CELINE !!! who was ready for an another
            > > >meeting ? in Italie ? in march AVELLINOA 2006 ? I HOPE !!!!
            > > >big kiss from CORSICA !!!!
            > > >
            > > >happy new year to all e groupers !!! and thank you moti for all the
            > > >news !!

            Descarga gratis la Barra de Herramientas de MSN
            http://www.msn.es/usuario/busqueda/barra?XAPID=2031&DI=1055&SU=http%3A//www.hotmail.com&HL=LINKTAG1OPENINGTEXT_MSNBH
          • mth dlouhy
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 4, 2006
              Hello Everybody!
              My name is Martha and I come from Poland. Im a big fan of Noa.I have little daughter who sleeps hearing Noa's songs.
              I'd like to recomend u the webside of Polish jazz pianist who plays with Zohar Fresco.On his new album Zohar sings there. The pianist's name is Leszek Mozdzer. www.outsidemusic.net/thetime/
              Happy New Year for all group
              martha

              wrote:

              > Happy new year everybody!
              >
              > Florence, we are ready for a new meeting but things are going to be
              very
              > hectic for us in 2006 and I have been in the hospital recently and
              it will
              > take me a while to recover completely. This is also the reason I
              have not
              > been around recently, but I have read all the posted messages.
              > However it would be great to meet the Augsburg crowd again and
              maybe meet
              > more e-groupers.
              >
              > Elise, thank you for your card, I hope you understand that we have
              not been
              > sending cards this year but we will be in touch.
              >
              > Ori and I wish everyone a healthy and succesfull 2006 with lots of
              love.

              > Lots of love,
              >
              > Jennifer
              >

              > >From: "flotchouly" <flotchouly@y...>
              > >To: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: [Noasmusic] happy new year !!!!!
              > >Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:20:59 -0000
              > >
              > >PACE E SALUTE A TUTTI !!!!
              > >

              > >BIG KISS TO OLIVER AND INES, ORI AND JENIFER , MAURIZIO AND
              ANTONELLA,
              > >MARTINA, CHRISTINA, and CELINE !!! who was ready for an another
              > >meeting ? in Italie ? in march AVELLINOA 2006 ? I HOPE !!!!
              > >big kiss from CORSICA !!!!
              > >
              > >happy new year to all e groupers !!! and thank you moti for all the
              > >news !!

              ---------------------------------

            • maria martinez
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 5, 2006
                I like the way that Italians use in the Happy Something occasions: Wishes (Auguri). But you have to fill the words with real wishes from the heart, otherwise it's only a nice sound...

                To everybody that has crossed my path thanks to The Beautiful Music, here go my words and my wishes for a new year where we find ourselves smiling outside and specially inside.
                I wish for myself to find time to keep up the distant friendships better than I usually do. I actually keep you all very close to me, it's just that sometimes it is overwhelming how many hours I spend in front of the computer I just have a block about writing e-mails...so this goes to everybody I haven seen or spoken to in a while (to whom I have most probably not written either..):

                AUGURI PER IL 2006!!

                The wish/dream is for AvelliNoa to take place for as many of us as possible!!!Give me some time and I will try to find out some more about the concert and possible accommodation.... I will be back soon!!

                Maria

              • Adi
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 6, 2006
                  I don't know you but this is an xtraordinary message!
                  ..and I think that in the back of the words you put a lot of
                  feeling, qua veramente si sente la tua anima...
                  Che il Signore sia con te
                  Feliz y prospero ano nuevo!

                  --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, maria martinez <maria71mart@y...>