HAPPY NEW YEAR

  • yael_abramson
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 2005
      hi everyone -

      a new year is going to start this days, and i wish you all the best
      year that you ever had, with lot of love, happines and great music ;-)

      take care

      love you all

      yael
    • arriba@freemail.it
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 2, 2005
        shana tova to all!!

        Data invio: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 07:59:15 -0000
        Oggetto: Re: [Noasmusic] HAPPY NEW YEAR

        hi everyone -

        a new year is going to start this days, and i wish you all the best
        year that you ever had, with lot of love, happines and great music ;-)

        take care

        love you all

        yael

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MxUplB/TM

        Loredana
        Non resistere alla tentazione di conoscere nuovi amori!
        Oltre 1.800.000 persone ti stanno aspettando su Incontri.
        Vivi le emozioni fino in fondo!
        http://www.supereva.com
      • Willem Koegelenberg
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 2, 2005
          Hi everybody there,

          Have a pleasant new year and may God bless you all

          Willem Koegelenberg ( South Africa)

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 2, 2005

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 2, 2005
              Shana tova to all!
              May all dreams and wishes come true this new year!

              David

              Willem Koegelenberg <wjkoeberg@...> wrote:
              Hi everybody there,

              Have a pleasant new year and may God bless you all

              Willem Koegelenberg ( South Africa)
              a new year is going to start this days, and i wish you all the best
              year that you ever had, with lot of love, happines and great music ;-)

              take care

              love you all

              yael

              Artist info Artist training Artist canvas Portrait artist Artist management contract Artist pino

              ---------------------------------

            • Richard Cohen
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 2, 2005
                And from Hong Kong, where Rosh Hashanah is only 3.5 hours away...

                Shana Tova and wishes for a happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous year
                for all :-)

                Cheers
                Richard

                David Greenberg wrote:
                > Shana tova to all!
                > May all dreams and wishes come true this new year!
                >
                > David
                >
                > Willem Koegelenberg <wjkoeberg@...> wrote:
                > Hi everybody there,
                >
                > Have a pleasant new year and may God bless you all
                >
                > Willem Koegelenberg ( South Africa)

              • Flo Shustack
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 4, 2005
                  L'Shanah Tovah wishes, greetings and blessings from Calgary, Alberta,
                  Canada.....
                  Florence Shustack www.florencesinger.com

                  > And from Hong Kong, where Rosh Hashanah is only 3.5 hours away...
                  >
                  > Shana Tova and wishes for a happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous year
                  > for all :-)
                  >
                  > Cheers
                  > Richard
                  >
                  > David Greenberg wrote:
                  >> Shana tova to all!
                  >> May all dreams and wishes come true this new year!
                  >>
                  >> David
                  >>
                  >> Willem Koegelenberg <wjkoeberg@...> wrote:
                  >> Hi everybody there,
                  >>
                  >> Have a pleasant new year and may God bless you all
                  >>
                  >> Willem Koegelenberg ( South Africa)

                • ingrid hiltrop
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 7, 2005
                    Happy new year to all of you.

                    I am not jewish, I'm from Belgium, but I would like to make a wish myself on your New Year...

                    Let us hope that there may be peace all over the world for every human being and may love rule our hearts.

                    Florence, I visited your website and I was overwhelmed by your voice.
                    You are indeed a nightingale!

                    Love and peace
                    Inge

                    Flo Shustack <florencesinger@...> wrote:
                    L'Shanah Tovah wishes, greetings and blessings from Calgary, Alberta,
                    Canada.....
                    Florence Shustack www.florencesinger.com

                    > And from Hong Kong, where Rosh Hashanah is only 3.5 hours away...
                    >
                    > Shana Tova and wishes for a happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous year
                    > for all :-)
                    >
                    > Cheers
                    > Richard
                    >
                    > David Greenberg wrote:
                    >> Shana tova to all!
                    >> May all dreams and wishes come true this new year!
                    >>
                    >> David
                    >>
                    >> Willem Koegelenberg <wjkoeberg@...> wrote:
                    >> Hi everybody there,
                    >>
                    >> Have a pleasant new year and may God bless you all
                    >>
                    >> Willem Koegelenberg ( South Africa)

                  • Alfred E. Neumann
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 7, 2005
                      Hi there,

                      first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!
                      May the new year be better than the last.

                      These days I was reading a german PC mag, called "PC
                      Welt" - "PC World" in english (and quite well known).

                      In their german print dated 11/2005 they discuss the
                      new version of "nero burning rom 7 premium" (which is
                      a program mainly used to burn cd's, for the
                      nontechnicals ;-)
                      To show people that this prog normally can't handle
                      files formatted .ogg (like mp3 an audio format) they
                      placed a snapshot taken from the error popup window.
                      And what did I see?
                      They proved it with a file called
                      "Achinoam_Nini_&_Gil_Dor\Noa_Me.ogg"

                      I had to look twice - and I really love this!
                      "Meeting" Achinoam and Gil at a place where I never
                      expected to read their names. And it is so nice to see
                      there are so many Noa knowing and loving people out
                      there!
                      So - a happy, peace and succesfull new year!
                      Oliver