RE: [Noasmusic] collex

  • Rene en Marijke Bongers
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi Marie,

      It is so nice that you let us know that you like Noa.
      Which songs do you like the most?
      You wrote about the DVD that it's cool and brillant.
      I envy you because I don't have the DVD yet, but its the best way to
      discribe Noa.
      I will use it in the future!
      Do you know that, when you are sad or tired, it helps to play youre favorite
      music? It works for me.
      Ofcourse it's also great to party on it.

      Thanks for your mail,
      Marijke, from the Netherlands (I'm 42 and a mother of to children)