HoloNoa II

  • Alfred E. Neumann
    Message 1 of 28 , May 1, 2005
      Shalom to everybody,

      yesterday we had the luck to join the second HoloNoa concert. And it was great. Noa seemed to be a little bit more comfortable ( better say less nervous) and the concert was just smooth and nice and great and the songs came flowing ... (well, hardly to be described with my bad english). it was again a wonderfull evening, full of energy and joy. as a difference to the first HoloNoa where I had a favourite song (Shalom,Shalom)- this evening I can't choose one. the whole performance was incredible - as we say in German "aus einem guss" - may be translated as "made in one piece".

      Solis Quartet is really a perfect ammendment to Noa, Gil and Zohar ( sorry Ari - didn't want to let you out :-)

      This time we had to take our 3+4y kids with us, and (naturally) they felt asleep during the concert. what really was amazing - each time my little one woke up she started clapping - (even in the middle of a song) - and then she closed her eyes again. seeing that, hearing Noas incredible voice, listening to the music by Gil and Zohar and Ari and Solis - it deeply touched my soul (again).

      So let me say "thank you" for two unforgettable evenings.

      Thx to Moti for arranging - you "earned" a place in my heart.
      Thx to Lior, Yael, Celine, Maria for their wonderfull company. You are really great and it was a honour and joy to meet you.
      And last but not least the biggest and loudest and wildest "thank you" you ever heard from me to Achinoam, Gil, Zohar, Ari and Solis.
      Achinoam said she felt honoured we came here. Well I don't feel so. I am the one who is honoured by your invitation. I am the one who is thankfull for these wonderfull experience. I am the guest - and all of you ( including the eGroupers) have been/are the perfect hosts! So big big thx ( and as Moti would say - now back to my usual cynical mode *g* )

      So that's it now. We will stay another few days and doiing some tourist stuff - and I do hope we will meet again?!

      Shalom

      Oliver

    • yael_abramson
      Message 2 of 28 , May 1, 2005
        hi everyone -

        i thought that it will be easy for me to write this morning - but i
        was wrong. after the things that Oliver wrote i feel again without
        any words.

        i is hard to speak about the concert because everone got another
        feeling for that, it was my first time that i saw the concert with
        the Solis and i must say that i loved that very much. usualy i see
        Noa with Gili and Zohar, but now it make things differently.

        i must thank Moti for big smile and lot of good energy - it couldn't
        happened without you. thank you everyone that came to see Achinoam's
        concert in Israel i wasn't thinking that it can be true and i hope
        that it will happen again and more people that will come too.

        and you Achinoam -thank you for big smile, lot of good energy and
        lot of love , i think that no one in Israel ever did such a great
        things as you do, no Israeli singer can make so many people from out
        of Israel sing in Hebrew - i was touched. and i will not forget
        Gili, Zohar , Adi, Gliya, Ofer, and the Solis...

        i hope it will happen again

        with big love

        yael

        --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "Alfred E. Neumann"
        <fifth_rider@y...> wrote:

        > Shalom to everybody,
        >
        > yesterday we had the luck to join the second HoloNoa concert. And
        it was great. Noa seemed to be a little bit more comfortable (
        better say less nervous) and the concert was just smooth and nice
        and great and the songs came flowing ... (well, hardly to be
        described with my bad english). it was again a wonderfull evening,
        full of energy and joy. as a difference to the first HoloNoa where I
        had a favourite song (Shalom,Shalom)- this evening I can't choose
        one. the whole performance was incredible - as we say in German "aus
        einem guss" - may be translated as "made in one piece".

        > Solis Quartet is really a perfect ammendment to Noa, Gil and
        Zohar ( sorry Ari - didn't want to let you out :-)

        > This time we had to take our 3+4y kids with us, and (naturally)
        they felt asleep during the concert. what really was amazing - each
        time my little one woke up she started clapping - (even in the
        middle of a song) - and then she closed her eyes again. seeing that,
        hearing Noas incredible voice, listening to the music by Gil and
        Zohar and Ari and Solis - it deeply touched my soul (again).

        > So let me say "thank you" for two unforgettable evenings.
        >
        > Thx to Moti for arranging - you "earned" a place in my heart.
        > Thx to Lior, Yael, Celine, Maria for their wonderfull company. You
        are really great and it was a honour and joy to meet you.
        > And last but not least the biggest and loudest and wildest "thank
        you" you ever heard from me to Achinoam, Gil, Zohar, Ari and Solis.
        > Achinoam said she felt honoured we came here. Well I don't feel
        so. I am the one who is honoured by your invitation. I am the one
        who is thankfull for these wonderfull experience. I am the guest -
        and all of you ( including the eGroupers) have been/are the perfect
        hosts! So big big thx ( and as Moti would say - now back to my usual
        cynical mode *g* )

        > So that's it now. We will stay another few days and doiing some
        tourist stuff - and I do hope we will meet again?!

        > Shalom
        >
        > Oliver

      • Li
        Message 3 of 28 , May 1, 2005
          Dear Yael, Oliver, everyone,

          Oliver's HoloNoa report was beautiful, but Yael, yours was too! Even
          when you say that you don't have words to describe the concert and your
          feelings, you managed to say it all! Having no words is also an
          explanation in a way, and what words you used, they conveyed how special
          and amazing these two concerts must have been! Never underestimate the
          power of "beyond words" :-)!

          Would there be any chance that you'll make it to Europe this year to
          attend a concert?

          In peace and light
          Li

          yael_abramson wrote:

          > hi everyone -
          >
          > i thought that it will be easy for me to write this morning - but i
          > was wrong. after the things that Oliver wrote i feel again without
          > any words.
        • yael_abramson
          Message 4 of 28 , May 1, 2005
            dear Li -

            now i know that i have to see one concert of Achinoam in Europe. the
            concerts in Israel are differend, the peoplewho come to see the
            concerts are not the same - and the people that came to Holon can
            say that i'm right.
            it is not so easy for me to talk about the concert because i got lot
            of great feeling - to know new people that i never saw before and to
            understand that they are great, to see Solis for the first (and the
            second) time, and to see Achinoam again and again. so all together
            make it very big wow for me. i will say again that i'm proud of all
            af the people that came from Europe, it is such a brave thing to do
            (and it is much more brave to rent a car in Israel too...), and i
            thanl them for giving so much love with them to Achinoam, she needed
            that.

            hope to see you too someday and i realy think about comming to
            Europe soon...

            have a great week

            kisses

            yael

            --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, Li <lidewij@b...> wrote:
            > Dear Yael, Oliver, everyone,
            >
            > Oliver's HoloNoa report was beautiful, but Yael, yours was too!
            Even
            > when you say that you don't have words to describe the concert and
            your
            > feelings, you managed to say it all! Having no words is also an
            > explanation in a way, and what words you used, they conveyed how
            special
            > and amazing these two concerts must have been! Never underestimate
            the
            > power of "beyond words" :-)!
            >
            > Would there be any chance that you'll make it to Europe this year
            > attend a concert?
            >
            > In peace and light
            > Li
            >

            > yael_abramson wrote:
            >

            > > hi everyone -
            > >
            > > i thought that it will be easy for me to write this morning -
            but i
            > > was wrong. after the things that Oliver wrote i feel again
            without
            > > any words.
          • Jennifer Janssen
            Message 5 of 28 , May 1, 2005
              Dear Li and everyone,

              I forgot to say in my report that there was a Dutch friend of yours on the
              first row as well together with her daughter.

              I think it is a great idea to meet for the 5th anniversary of this group.
              Germany can be a great spot but Israel can even be better. Ori and I are
              planning to be in Israel again by the end of August but it is wishfull
              thinking that Achinoam can adjust her concert schedule according to the
              vacations of this group. So Germany it should be I guess.

              Who wants to join us and who can help us to make arrangements?

              Lots of love,

              Jennifer

              http://messenger.msn.nl/
            • Li
              Message 6 of 28 , May 2, 2005
                Dear Jennifer and all, Shalom!

                The concert schedule of Noa depends on external factors mainly, I think.
                She gets invited, she doesn't invite herself to cities or events. Her
                agents in each country try to organise concerts for her. Of course she
                can say when she's free or booked or can't for other reasons, but in
                this respect some of the places where she's giving concerts probably are
                as much a surprise to her as to us :-). That's also why she can't always
                say in which country she wants to sing. She needs to get invited to give
                a concert!

                The 1st Noasmusic eGroup Jubilee, celebrating the 5th anniversary:
                Officially Moti installed the eGroup on the 31st of July 2000 (according
                to the records of this group). Then on the 6th of August the first
                member registered, Alexander (Alejandrito) Fischer, from Switzerland,
                followed by Emilia, David (my bro) and a few others.
                There's more than one good thing about the concert in Augsburg on the
                6th of August:
                1. It's a free concert
                2. The city can be reached easily by car or by train
                3. The concert is part of the Peace Festival (Pax Festival). For the
                ones who were part of the first eGroup concert in 2001 (BarcelNoa), they
                all remember that we used to emphasise some words and expressions by
                extending that word with a ".pax". So we would for example say
                "CULater.pax" or "Tomorrow.pax"....
                4. The hotels are cheap if you book fast
                5. The concert is on a Saturday night and in the summer vacation

                Anyway it's not to me to organise such an Anniversary. It's up to Moti
                to say if he wants to or not!
                But nothing prevents us from having a NoaPax-Meeting in Augsburg! Let's
                see who'll volunteer (Martina, Magnus, Oliver, anyone from Germany?).

                Ronit (my friend who's 1st Israeli an 2nd Dutch ;-) is more than a
                friend ;-), but that's a different story :-). She said that she had met
                you and that she was sorry for not having had more time to talk to you.
                She took her daughter Rotem instead of me. We had planned to go
                together! I had been trying to travel to Israel on the day of the
                concert, but could only get a business class seat for 1800 euro and that
                wouldn't have guaranteed me arriving in time for the HoloNoa concert.
                More importantly though was that we're in a major company restructuring
                which had to be finished before the 1st of May, and my department was
                one of the last in the whole restructuring process. So on the day of the
                HoloNoa I concert, in the afternoon it became clear why this time such a
                great moment wouldn't be part of my physical experience: I got promoted
                into the position of my dreams. Dreams.pax do come true sometimes!

                In peace and light
                Li

                > Who wants to join us and who can help us to make arrangements?
                >
                > Lots of love,
                >
                > Jennifer

              • motidi
                Message 7 of 28 , May 2, 2005
                  --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, Li <lidewij@b...> wrote:

                  > Anyway it's not to me to organise such an Anniversary. It's up to Moti
                  > to say if he wants to or not!

                  Well, I think it would be better that someone from Europe who is
                  willing and has the time/will/knowledge/etc to organize it should do
                  it. If Li or anyone else is willing to do it, fantastic!!
                  I will try to help with whatever is needed from our side.
                • edwige_pax
                  Message 8 of 28 , May 2, 2005
                    hello !!

                    (a long long time since the last email.. still alive!! and you?!!
                    all well and happy?)

                    > The 1st Noasmusic eGroup Jubilee, celebrating the 5th anniversary:
                    > Officially Moti installed the eGroup on the 31st of July 2000
                    (according
                    > to the records of this group). Then on the 6th of August the first
                    > member registered, Alexander (Alejandrito) Fischer, from
                    Switzerland,
                    > followed by Emilia, David (my bro) and a few others.

                    if i remember well, ... i arrived in August 11th 2000

                    > There's more than one good thing about the concert in Augsburg on
                    the
                    > 6th of August:

                    Why not i can ask for a free day on the 6th and i have a long long
                    week end at this period...
                    I was there for the first BarcelNoa, how can i miss The 1st
                    Noasmusic eGroup Jubilee??!!!

                    so... who is following the idea??
                    Yael? ready to cross the sea and come in Europe?!!

                    CULater.pax (hum... remember me something...)
                    kisses
                    E-Witch.pax ;-))
                  • Li
                    Message 9 of 28 , May 2, 2005
                      Of course, great! I meant that you should say if you want something like
                      a 1st Jubilee at all, so you want it, that's cool and such ;-)

                      So who wants to organise it? I'm of course willing to help, but I don't
                      think that this should be a one-person-effort! There are many dedicated
                      people in this eGroup who could perfectly plan and organise it.

                      A quick inventory of what needs to be done is:

                      1. Set a place/date (it could maybe be more than one date and location,
                      provided the dates are close together so that it would make sense for
                      example for Moti to come to Europe, maybe 1 celebration in Augsburg and
                      one in Spain for the mid of August?

                      2. Get a team together who could:
                      - organise a contigent for cheap lodging and provide basic travel
                      info (how to get there, main airports & trainstations close to the
                      venue, etc)
                      - find a venue before/after the concert to have a party
                      - Announce it, coordinate registrations and give regular updates

                      Let's start!
                      In peace and light
                      Li

                    • regimbau@obs-nice.fr
                      Message 10 of 28 , May 2, 2005
                        Hi,

                        Sounds great.
                        I will stay near Munich next week so I can certainly go to Augsburg one
                        day and come back with documentation about hotels, transportations,
                        place to visit etc...
                        I could send copies to people who are interested or put them on a web
                        page (?!)
                        By the way it would be nice if for each concert someone could provide
                        these kind of informations... something like Li did before HoloNoa.
                        I am quite used to find cheap flights too... (yeah, french research is
                        not very rich :-))
                        Let me know if that would help,

                        Tania

                        Li wrote:

                        >Of course, great! I meant that you should say if you want something like
                        >a 1st Jubilee at all, so you want it, that's cool and such ;-)
                        >
                        >So who wants to organise it? I'm of course willing to help, but I don't
                        >think that this should be a one-person-effort! There are many dedicated
                        >people in this eGroup who could perfectly plan and organise it.
                        >
                        >A quick inventory of what needs to be done is:
                        >
                        >1. Set a place/date (it could maybe be more than one date and location,
                        >provided the dates are close together so that it would make sense for
                        >example for Moti to come to Europe, maybe 1 celebration in Augsburg and
                        >one in Spain for the mid of August?
                        >
                        >2. Get a team together who could:
                        > - organise a contigent for cheap lodging and provide basic travel
                        >info (how to get there, main airports & trainstations close to the
                        >venue, etc)
                        > - find a venue before/after the concert to have a party
                        > - Announce it, coordinate registrations and give regular updates
                        >
                        >Let's start!
                        >In peace and light
                        >Li
                        >

                        >motidi wrote:
                        >

                        >>--- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, Li <lidewij@b...> wrote:
                        >>

                        >>>Anyway it's not to me to organise such an Anniversary. It's up to Moti
                        >>>to say if he wants to or not!
                        >>>

                        >>Well, I think it would be better that someone from Europe who is
                        >>willing and has the time/will/knowledge/etc to organize it should do
                        >>it. If Li or anyone else is willing to do it, fantastic!!
                        >>I will try to help with whatever is needed from our side.
                        >>

                        >Yahoo! Groups Links

                        Tania REGIMBAU
                        Département ARTEMIS, UMR 6162
                        Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur, BP 4229
                        06304 NICE Cedex 4 (France)

                        Phone: +33 4 92 00 31 87 Fax: +33 4 92 00 31 18
                        http://www.obs-nice.fr/regimbau/
                      • Li
                        Message 11 of 28 , May 2, 2005
                          Great Tania!

                          Maybe there's no need for you to travel to Augsburg (unless you want to
                          of course). There's a lot of information already available online on
                          Augsburg (what to see and do) and hotels in Augsburg. Travel tips from
                          the various countries are missing though!

                          For information on the Pax Festival (unfortunately only in German).
                          Thank you Martina for the link!
                          http://www.pax2005.de/
                          The concert in Augsburg is indeed free, it starts at 21h on the 6th of
                          August and is with the Solis String Quartet!

                          For tourist information and hotel information (you can also book online,
                          but be careful, the site also recommends hotels outside of Augsburg,
                          which is not what you may want if we're going to party afterwards :-)
                          http://www.regio-augsburg.de/

                          There's a hotel in Augsburg that can offer us a place to meet and
                          organise a party afterwards, but there might be better places to have
                          such a party.... like a bar or a restaurant in the center of town.

                          For people who want to come, you might want to make hotel reservations
                          soon. Most hotels offer an online reservation service that you can
                          cancel up to 24 hours before arrival. The cheapest rooms at the Ibis
                          Augsburg am Bahnhof would cost euro 50 per room, that's 25 euro per
                          person. Not so bad, although it is a weekend rate.

                          In peace and light
                          Li

                          regimbau@... wrote:

                          > Hi,
                          >
                          > Sounds great.
                          > I will stay near Munich next week so I can certainly go to Augsburg one
                          > day and come back with documentation about hotels, transportations,
                          > place to visit etc...
                          > I could send copies to people who are interested or put them on a web
                          > page (?!)
                          > By the way it would be nice if for each concert someone could provide
                          > these kind of informations... something like Li did before HoloNoa.
                          > I am quite used to find cheap flights too... (yeah, french research is
                          > not very rich :-))
                          > Let me know if that would help,
                          >
                          > Tania

                        • Martina
                          Message 12 of 28 , May 7, 2005
                            Wow - some days offline and great things are going to happen :-)

                            Well, it would be great to have the eGroup Jubilee in Augsburg. It is
                            a very nice and old city with many very interesting sightseeing
                            highlights of many centuries. Let me add a link to Li's:
                            http://www.augsburg.de/

                            And for all the german children (and those who haven't forgotten their
                            childhood) it's famous for its puppet theater (and museum), the
                            Augsburger Puppenkiste. Everybody in Germany remembers "Urmel", "Jim
                            Knopf" and "Monty Spinnerratz" ... :-) If not you can refresh it here:
                            http://puppenkiste.com (only in German)

                            So maybe the first step to organise a Jubilee is to ask: who is
                            thinking about a trip to Augsburg in August? Do we need the
                            Rathausplatz to be enlarged? ;-)

                            It would be great to have you all in Augsburg for the 1st eGroup Jubilee!

                            ShalomSalam.pax

                            Martina

                            --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, Li <lidewij@b...> wrote:
                            > There's a lot of information already available online on
                            > Augsburg (what to see and do) and hotels in Augsburg.

                            > http://www.pax2005.de/
                            > http://www.regio-augsburg.de/
                          • Jennifer Janssen
                            Message 13 of 28 , May 7, 2005
                              Hi Everyone,

                              Ori and I are thinking of comming to Germany for the big event in Augsburg.
                              We are thinking of comming by car as we live close to the German border. The
                              entrance fee is free so the only thing left to do is make reservations for a
                              hotel. Can anyone recommend us something? I prefer the gasthoff type of
                              place in stead of the big international hotels.
                              It could be nice if we can stay in the area where other e-groupers will be
                              staying.

                              Maria, great to hear that you had such "luck" as a cancelled flight, which
                              would normally have been very annoying.

                              Lots of love Jennifer

                              http://messenger.msn.nl/
                            • Li
                              Message 14 of 28 , May 8, 2005
                                Dear Jennifer,

                                Great! Looking forward to meeting you an Ori in NOAugsburg!

                                If you go to this link http://www.regio-augsburg.de/ , they list all the
                                places to stay. I've booked rooms in both the Ibis Hotel am Bahnhof as
                                well as the Dorint Hotel. Booking online is much cheaper from what I
                                noticed. It's the bigger hotels, but they also were the cheapest and
                                both close to the train station and the square where Noa is giving the
                                concert.

                                In peace and light
                                Li

                                Jennifer Janssen wrote:

                                > Hi Everyone,
                              • Li
                                Message 15 of 28 , May 8, 2005
                                  Shalom Martina!

                                  Martina wrote:

                                  > Wow - some days offline and great things are going to happen :-)

                                  You see, you simply can't be offline! *LOL*

                                  Happy Sunday (sun is shining here, after days of rain)!
                                  In peace and light
                                  Li
                                • Jennifer Janssen
                                  Message 16 of 28 , May 8, 2005
                                    Li, Celine and all other Augsburg Pilgrims,

                                    We have just booked ourselves two nights in the Ibis Banhoff hotel, it seems
                                    like we are going to meet finally or again.
                                    After all the excitement in Israel I am looking forward to another
                                    breathtaking event.

                                    Lots of love Jennifer

                                    MSN Search, for accurate results! http://search.msn.nl
                                  • Maurizio Spagni
                                    Message 17 of 28 , May 25, 2005
                                      Hi Celine, hi Edwige, hi all.

                                      Augsburg? I (...we: me and my wife) will be there.
                                      Hotel Ibis? We'll be there too.
                                      We have already booked all that's needed... except, of course, a place in the first row in the
                                      Augsburg square. ;-)

                                      It's a long time since I wrote my last message but I'm always here and I read all the messages.

                                      See you soon. (Well, almost soon...)
                                      Maurizio
                                    • celine.dupont-cip
                                      Message 18 of 28 , May 26, 2005
                                        Hi Maurizio!!
                                        Too great that you come too!!!
                                        See you soon
                                        Kisses
                                        Celine

                                      • Edwige Berger
                                        Message 19 of 28 , May 26, 2005
                                          Hello Maurizoi,

                                          For you information the concert is free so no need to buy places... jus need to be in the rigth moment to have a place not so far from the stage if it's what you want ;-))

                                          bye, edwige

                                          Message 20 of 28 , May 27, 2005
                                            Hi E-witch.

                                            I know the Augsburg concert is free and that's exactly why I could'n book nor buy my place! ;-)

                                            Celine,
                                            est-ce que tu pourrais faire pour moi comme pour Maria?
                                            C'est-à-dire, est-ce que tu peut, s'il te plaît, me faire une copie du CD des photos des concerts?
                                            Tu me le donneras quand nous nous rencontrerons à Augsburg.
                                            Merci.

                                            Maurizio
                                          • celine.dupont-cip
                                            Message 21 of 28 , May 27, 2005
                                              Hi Maurizio!
                                              OK for the CD
                                              See you soon!

                                              > Celine,
                                              > est-ce que tu pourrais faire pour moi comme pour Maria?
                                              > C'est-à-dire, est-ce que tu peut, s'il te plaît, me faire une copie du CD des
                                              > photos des concerts?
                                              > Tu me le donneras quand nous nous rencontrerons à Augsburg.
                                              > Merci.
                                              >
                                              > Maurizio

                                            • Jennifer Janssen
                                              Message 22 of 28 , May 31, 2005
                                                Hi Everyone,

                                                Because of the unexpected visit to Israel I don't have much time to write
                                                because I have to catch up with work and a course I am doing.

                                                When reading all the exciting Augsburg mail I am really looking forward to
                                                it. It seems like this group has booked a large part of the Ibis hotel (am I
                                                too Dutch suggesting we should get a group discount?). I cannot wait to see
                                                you all.

                                                Lots of love Jennifer

                                                http://messenger.msn.nl/
                                              • celine.dupont-cip
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Aug 1, 2005
                                                  Shalom shalom!

                                                  Hi Jennifer, how are you??

                                                  OK for the meeting, we'll be there!
                                                  Kisses
                                                  Céline (and Florence)

                                                • Alfred E. Neumann
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Aug 1, 2005
                                                    Hi all NOAugsburg-travellers,

                                                    feeling happy to C U all there - 8pm at Ibis
                                                    Bahnhof-Lobby. last time I saw you and Achinoam was
                                                    in Holon - what a sweet memory this is!

                                                    I may apologize for playing a black hole the last
                                                    weeks - work just let´s me enough time to breathe, not
                                                    for writing.

                                                    So, wishing you all a nice week, and a safe travel
                                                    from whereeveryouare to Augsburg. We will have a great
                                                    time (again and again and again)

                                                    Oliver

                                                  • Maurizio Spagni
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Aug 1, 2005
                                                      Hi all.

                                                      Friday at 20.00 in the lobby: good, we'll be there!

                                                      See you soon!
                                                      Maurizio
                                                    • Bosmat Ittah
                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Aug 2, 2005
                                                        hola , como estas?

                                                        yo resivir tu mensaje , no se de que tu abla...

                                                        aclarar este porfavor .

                                                        chau lindo dia - Bosmat

                                                      • Jennifer Janssen
                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Aug 2, 2005
                                                          Great that many of you will be there. I am looking forward to see you all
                                                          FRiday.

                                                          Lots of love,
                                                          Jennifer

                                                          >From: "Maurizio Spagni" <qoi5533@...>
                                                          >To: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
                                                          >Subject: [Noasmusic] Re: Augsburg
                                                          >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:52:16 +0200
                                                          >
                                                          >Hi all.
                                                          >
                                                          >Friday at 20.00 in the lobby: good, we'll be there!
                                                          >
                                                          >See you soon!
                                                          >Maurizio
                                                        • Tania Regimbau
                                                          Message 28 of 28 , Aug 3, 2005
                                                            Sounds good but I won't arrive untill saturday...
                                                            Is there any plan to meet before the concert?

                                                            see you soon,

                                                            Tania