New dates-Germany and Israel

  • motidi
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
      New dates:

      March 8th and 9th- "Zappa", Ramat Hachayal/Tel Aviv, Israel
      August 4th- Kassel, Germany
      August 6th- Augesburg, Germany
      August 10th - Jena, Germany
    • noa@vmlinuz.org
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
        Wahay - I knew there was a good reason I'd booked a trip to Israel for
        the start of March :-)

        Thanks, moti...

        Cheers
        Richard

        On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, motidi wrote:

        > New dates:
        >
        > March 8th and 9th- "Zappa", Ramat Hachayal/Tel Aviv, Israel
        > August 4th- Kassel, Germany
        > August 6th- Augesburg, Germany
        > August 10th - Jena, Germany
      • yael abramson
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
          thank you moti so much, i'm very happy to know that Achinoam will have some concerts in Israel too...

          have a great week..

          yael

          -----����� ������-----
          ���: motidi [mailto:motidi@...]
          ����: � 01/02/2005 19:49
          ��: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com
          ���� ������:
          ����: [Noasmusic] New dates-Germany and Israel

          New dates:

          March 8th and 9th- "Zappa", Ramat Hachayal/Tel Aviv, Israel
          August 4th- Kassel, Germany
          August 6th- Augesburg, Germany
          August 10th - Jena, Germany

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Markus
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
            Noa,

            You are really forgetting a wonderful country to perform!
            The Netherlands (or Holland)!

            Hope seeing you here!

            Bye,

            Markus

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
              And Belgium :)

              You know, I've never had the opportunity to go and see a concert of Noa...

              I really am looking forward to my first one, so Markus, I'm hoping with you!

              Inge

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 3, 2005
                That is good!!!!!!
                I have been wating for a consirt in Isreal!

                Thanks Motidi
                Naomi

                motidi <motidi@...> wrote:

                New dates:

                March 8th and 9th- "Zappa", Ramat Hachayal/Tel Aviv, Israel
                August 4th- Kassel, Germany
                August 6th- Augesburg, Germany
                August 10th - Jena, Germany

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • cvankemenade
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 10, 2005
                  Hi!

                  Fot the people in the Netherlands and Belgium as well; Kassel in
                  Germany is not that far away. I live in the south of Holland, which
                  is 3,5 hours by car to Kassel. I will definately go and see Noa
                  there on the 4th of August this year. Now I only have to find out
                  where to get tickets...

                  Love, Carmen

                  --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, ingrid hiltrop <bieke56@y...>
                  wrote:
                  > And Belgium :)
                  >
                  > You know, I've never had the opportunity to go and see a concert
                  of Noa...

                  > I really am looking forward to my first one, so Markus, I'm hoping
                  with you!

                  > Inge
                  >
                  > Markus <markus1971@z...> wrote:
                  > Noa,
                  >
                  > You are really forgetting a wonderful country to perform!
                  > The Netherlands (or Holland)!
                  >
                  > Hope seeing you here!
                  >
                  > Bye,
                  >
                  > Markus

                  Service.

                • ingrid hiltrop
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 10, 2005
                    Thanks for this information Carmen, but we are in France on holidays on the 4th of august.

                    Succes in finding tickets!

                    Inge

                    wrote:
                    > And Belgium :)
                    >
                    > You know, I've never had the opportunity to go and see a concert
                    of Noa...

                    > I really am looking forward to my first one, so Markus, I'm hoping
                    with you!

                    > Inge
                    >
                    > Markus <markus1971@z...> wrote:
                    > Noa,
                    >
                    > You are really forgetting a wonderful country to perform!
                    > The Netherlands (or Holland)!
                    >
                    > Hope seeing you here!
                    >
                    > Bye,
                    >
                    > Markus