Message from Noa

  • motidi
    Message 1 of 124 , Jul 1, 2004
      dearest friends,
      i want to thank each and every one of you for the storm of beautiful
      messages i recieved for my birthday. you warmed my heart, each in his
      own special way.
      i am now in my 33 week of pregnancy, due to give birth august 20th. i
      feel heavy, and often very uncomfortable, but mostly i am just
      grateful to be creating life within me and happy to be alive and healthy.
      we had a wonderful party today at zohar's house, with all the people
      of the band and production, and some family members, in honor of my
      birthday and the end of the long 'now' tour, which encompassed over
      200 concerts. it was a bar-b-q, there were children running around
      everywhere and good music (gur, our lighting engineer, was the DJ!
      :-)and we all had a lot of fun despite the heat. zohar lives in a
      beautiful place in the hills, and the atmosphere was warm and loving.
      i have to thank all of you for making the last 2 years (and before!)
      so wonderful for me. looking forward to seeing you all again after my
      babay-break, until then, wishing you plenty of health, love and light.
      yours always,
      noa
    • Richard Cohen
      Message 124 of 124 , Feb 27, 2011
        First of all, when I emigrated from the UK to Hong Kong 6 years ago, I
        thought there would be very little chance of seeing Noa again live any time
        soon, but now China! There's going to be some interesting logistics - I'm
        not sure why there's no concert in Hong Kong, given that there are thousands
        of Israelis here, and I can't make the Shenzhen concert, so Dongguan would
        be the next closest, although I'd have to work out a way to get back to Hong
        Kong in time to go away on the 7th...

        If by any chance anyone (Moti?) knows anything at all about getting a ticket
        for the shows in China, I'd really appreciate it! Incidentally, I only see
        9 concerts on the list right now, not 10, so dare I hope the 10th will be
        here in Hong Kong?

        And then... and then... my sister is getting married in Caesarea in the
        first week of September, which I would call "late summer". My luck, it'll
        either be the same night as the wedding, or the night we leave, but if there
        is any chance of going - wahay! :D

        Cheers
        Richard