Re: [Noasmusic] Message From Noa

  • gladiateur2003@aol.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 1, 2004
      A TOUTES ET A TOUS ET TOUT SPECIALEMENT POUR NOA VERO ET MARIE UNE BONNE ET
      HEUREUSE ANNEE 2004 PUISSE CETTE ANNEE ETRE FECONDE POUR TOI MA BELLE NOA AVEC
      PLEINS DE CONCERT ET DE DISQUES VENDUS

      SHALOM ET PAIX EN ERETZ ROSY

    • Jean-Michel Olbe
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 1, 2004
        Dear Noa,

        Thank you for your so kind words ; they make us to hope in a better word for
        this new year and the following. You said that this year will open doors,
        and I think that you are a great opener of doors betwween people, cultures
        and the different minds. This group, your group is one of better example of
        that.
        I have no doubt you'll continue in this way and we'll follow you.

        May 2004, bring you many beautiful and nice things in your artistic and
        private life.

        Happy new year to all.

        Jean-Michel

        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 7, 2004
          Dear friends,

          BarcelNoa 2004 is sold out!!!!!

          I have just checked the ticket site and it says no
          more tickets are available. I am so happy about this,
          full house, but I am also sorry because I know some
          friends hadn't bought the tickets yet..

          I was afraid that the ticket price was too high for
          the "post-Christmas January steep hill" (uphill, that
          is..), but it seems people have actually given
          themselves good Christmas presents with the shape of a
          concert ;-)

          This comes to show that there ...ain't no mountain
          high enough.. when it's Noa on stage :))

          Big strong hug
          Maria

          Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
          http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/
        • maria martinez
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 12, 2004
            hiya!

            check this:

            http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2004/01/09/solidaridad/1073643249.html

            kisses

            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 17, 2004
              Dear friends,

              I learnt yesterday that Noa and Solis will be in Rome
              next Saturday!!!

              Auditorium Pio - Via della Conciliazione
              24 Gennaio - 21:00
              Info: +39 06 58 97 807

              Tickets sold at Orbis
              (mine was 30.00, but there were other 2 lower prices)

              This is a link I found with the news, it was also in
              Repubblica (the newspaper) yesterday.

              http://www.musicalnews.com/articolo.php?codice=4282&sz=5
              (it says one price tickets 20,00 Euros, but it's not
              correct)

              The girl at the ticket office said they only knew
              about it yesterday, and there were still quite a few
              empty seats, so hurry up!!!

              Baci

              Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
              http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/
            • Monica
              Message 6 of 23 , Feb 1, 2004
                Dear Noa,
                Thank you for your beautiful and sweet thoughts, and for the magical and unforgettable moments you gave to me and to all of us, last year and
                always! You are so wonderful.
                I wish you peace, love, joy and fun in the new year and ever. May all your dreams come true.
                Thanks for everything
                A Big Hug across the miles

                A New Year full of happy days to everyone.

                Monica (Roma)
                Message 7 of 23 , May 15, 2007
                  Hello all, how is everybody doing?
                  Just wanted to let you know that Gil and I are preparing a special
                  project this summer called "noa sings jazz", where I will take a
                  detour from the singer-songwriter path for a while and just perform
                  jazz standards that I love, with Gil on guitar, Yaki Levi on drums and
                  Yorai Oron on the bass. We will be doing one show in Israel, in
                  Jerusalem, and the rest in Europe this summer. Hope to see you there!
                  We will also have some concerts with the Magna Grecia Orchestra in
                  Italy (a program of our songs and some goodies, like Neapolitan songs
                  and classical pieces, all with orchestra) and some with Solis, so
                  there will be a lot of diversity. Please check out the concert list
                  for full details. You are welcome to check out our new Myspace too:
                  http://myspace.com/noasmusic

                  2008 will have a new album and show, in the works as we speak…I will
                  tell you more about that as it develops.

                  Hope to see you all on the road..

                  Much love

                  noa
                • abpostigo
                  Message 8 of 23 , May 16, 2007
                    I'm looking forward to seeing you in Spain! Last time you were in
                    Spain I couldn't attend one of your concerts. I hope this summer I
                    can go to Valladolid or Jerez. I will be on holidays at that time so
                    I hope to be there. Are you going to sing as well a few of your
                    songs of your records?

                    Thanks a lot.

                    --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "motidi" <motidi@...> wrote:

                    > Hello all, how is everybody doing?
                    > Just wanted to let you know that Gil and I are preparing a special
                    > project this summer called "noa sings jazz", where I will take a
                    > detour from the singer-songwriter path for a while and just perform
                    > jazz standards that I love, with Gil on guitar, Yaki Levi on drums
                    and
                    > Yorai Oron on the bass. We will be doing one show in Israel, in
                    > Jerusalem, and the rest in Europe this summer. Hope to see you
                    there!
                    > We will also have some concerts with the Magna Grecia Orchestra in
                    > Italy (a program of our songs and some goodies, like Neapolitan
                    songs
                    > and classical pieces, all with orchestra) and some with Solis, so
                    > there will be a lot of diversity. Please check out the concert
                    list
                    > for full details. You are welcome to check out our new Myspace
                    too:
                    > http://myspace.com/noasmusic
                    >
                    > 2008 will have a new album and show, in the works as we speak…I
                    will
                    > tell you more about that as it develops.
                    >
                    > Hope to see you all on the road..
                    >
                    > Much love
                    >
                    > noa

                  • Adi
                    Message 9 of 23 , May 16, 2007
                      Carissima Noa,

                      Will be a pleasure to see you again and your new project... in Palermo

                      From Bucharest

                      Adi

                      --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "motidi" <motidi@...> wrote:

                      > Hello all, how is everybody doing?
                      > Just wanted to let you know that Gil and I are preparing a special
                      > project this summer called "noa sings jazz", where I will take a
                      > detour from the singer-songwriter path for a while and just perform
                      > jazz standards that I love, with Gil on guitar, Yaki Levi on drums and
                      > Yorai Oron on the bass. We will be doing one show in Israel, in
                      > Jerusalem, and the rest in Europe this summer. Hope to see you there!
                      > We will also have some concerts with the Magna Grecia Orchestra in
                      > Italy (a program of our songs and some goodies, like Neapolitan songs
                      > and classical pieces, all with orchestra) and some with Solis, so
                      > there will be a lot of diversity. Please check out the concert list
                      > for full details. You are welcome to check out our new Myspace too:
                      > http://myspace.com/noasmusic
                      >
                      > 2008 will have a new album and show, in the works as we speak…I will
                      > tell you more about that as it develops.
                      >
                      > Hope to see you all on the road..
                      >
                      > Much love
                      >
                      > noa

                    • motidi
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jan 29, 2008
                        Hello everybody!
                        First of all,a belated Happy New Year!!
                        We are getting ready for an exciting 2008 here in Tel-Aviv, for after
                        many many months of hard work, we are approaching the final stages of
                        completing our new album! If the Force be with us, the album will be
                        released in March in Spain and throughout Europe soon afterwards. We
                        also are planning a long tour this year that will bring us to Spain,
                        the US, Italy, France, Germany, Holland, Belgium and Switzerland and
                        possibly to somewhere in Scandinavia as well. We are very happy and
                        excited about the whole thing. This will be my first international
                        studio album in 6 years!! It is called "Genes and Jeans", and as the
                        name reveals, I do some exploring into the genetic material I sprang
                        from, and pay homage to the music, and people that have molded me and
                        made my journey through life so fascinating. Gil Dor co-wrote and
                        produced the music masterfully, and both of us are convinced it is our
                        best album to date!

                        As many of you know, I am a woman of words, even before music and
                        voice. The lyrics of a song are the very heart of it from my point of
                        view, and it has always been a point of some frustration for me
                        knowing many of you cannot really understand what I am singing because
                        you do not speak English (or Hebrew or Yemenite) very well if at all…
                        So….
                        I have decided to post all the lyrics of the new album on my site now,
                        2 months before the album comes out!
                        This way, if you wish, you can take them in slowly, at your own pace,
                        and when you finally hear the music, you will hopefully already have
                        them in your head and heart….
                        AND..if any one of you feels like TRANSLATING a song (or more), into
                        your own language, PLEASE DO! I will be very happy! We can post your
                        translation on the site and that way others who speak that language
                        can better understand and internalize the lyrics.

                        I hope you enjoy the words….the music is coming soon..and then, as a
                        grand finale, the TOUR , where I hope to meet all of you. I've missed
                        you very much.
                        Sending all of my love and gratitude for opening your heart again and
                        again…

                        noa
                      • Maurizio Guerzoni
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jan 29, 2008
                          Ciao Noa, sono un tuo grande fans modenese, oltre alla tua voce e alle
                          tue canzoni mi piacciono i tuoi lunghi capelli, ti prego non
                          tagliarli, Spero, sei stata tante volte in Italia, che capirai
                          l'italiano, Maurizio.
                          > Hello everybody!
                          > First of all,a belated Happy New Year!!
                          > We are getting ready for an exciting 2008 here in Tel-Aviv, for after
                          > many many months of hard work, we are approaching the final stages of
                          > completing our new album! If the Force be with us, the album will be
                          > released in March in Spain and throughout Europe soon afterwards. We
                          > also are planning a long tour this year that will bring us to Spain,
                          > the US, Italy, France, Germany, Holland, Belgium and Switzerland and
                          > possibly to somewhere in Scandinavia as well. We are very happy and
                          > excited about the whole thing. This will be my first international
                          > studio album in 6 years!! It is called "Genes and Jeans", and as the
                          > name reveals, I do some exploring into the genetic material I sprang
                          > from, and pay homage to the music, and people that have molded me and
                          > made my journey through life so fascinating. Gil Dor co-wrote and
                          > produced the music masterfully, and both of us are convinced it is our
                          > best album to date!
                          >
                          > As many of you know, I am a woman of words, even before music and
                          > voice. The lyrics of a song are the very heart of it from my point of
                          > view, and it has always been a point of some frustration for me
                          > knowing many of you cannot really understand what I am singing because
                          > you do not speak English (or Hebrew or Yemenite) very well if at all…
                          > So….
                          > I have decided to post all the lyrics of the new album on my site now,
                          > 2 months before the album comes out!
                          > This way, if you wish, you can take them in slowly, at your own pace,
                          > and when you finally hear the music, you will hopefully already have
                          > them in your head and heart….
                          > AND..if any one of you feels like TRANSLATING a song (or more), into
                          > your own language, PLEASE DO! I will be very happy! We can post your
                          > translation on the site and that way others who speak that language
                          > can better understand and internalize the lyrics.
                          >
                          > I hope you enjoy the words….the music is coming soon..and then, as a
                          > grand finale, the TOUR , where I hope to meet all of you. I've missed
                          > you very much.
                          > Sending all of my love and gratitude for opening your heart again and
                          > again…
                          >
                          > noa
                          >

                          > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        • Adi
                          Message 12 of 23 , Jan 29, 2008
                            ...and we'll be there for you ;)
                            ...for the best year until now in your career!

                            Adi from Bucharest

                            --- In Noasmusic@yahoogroups.com, "motidi" <motidi@...> wrote:

                            > Hello everybody!
                            > First of all,a belated Happy New Year!!
                            > We are getting ready for an exciting 2008 here in Tel-Aviv, for after
                            > many many months of hard work, we are approaching the final stages of
                            > completing our new album! If the Force be with us, the album will be
                            > released in March in Spain and throughout Europe soon afterwards. We
                            > also are planning a long tour this year that will bring us to Spain,
                            > the US, Italy, France, Germany, Holland, Belgium and Switzerland and
                            > possibly to somewhere in Scandinavia as well. We are very happy and
                            > excited about the whole thing. This will be my first international
                            > studio album in 6 years!! It is called "Genes and Jeans", and as the
                            > name reveals, I do some exploring into the genetic material I sprang
                            > from, and pay homage to the music, and people that have molded me and
                            > made my journey through life so fascinating. Gil Dor co-wrote and
                            > produced the music masterfully, and both of us are convinced it is our
                            > best album to date!
                            >
                            > As many of you know, I am a woman of words, even before music and
                            > voice. The lyrics of a song are the very heart of it from my point of
                            > view, and it has always been a point of some frustration for me
                            > knowing many of you cannot really understand what I am singing because
                            > you do not speak English (or Hebrew or Yemenite) very well if at all…
                            > So….
                            > I have decided to post all the lyrics of the new album on my site now,
                            > 2 months before the album comes out!
                            > This way, if you wish, you can take them in slowly, at your own pace,
                            > and when you finally hear the music, you will hopefully already have
                            > them in your head and heart….
                            > AND..if any one of you feels like TRANSLATING a song (or more), into
                            > your own language, PLEASE DO! I will be very happy! We can post your
                            > translation on the site and that way others who speak that language
                            > can better understand and internalize the lyrics.
                            >
                            > I hope you enjoy the words….the music is coming soon..and then, as a
                            > grand finale, the TOUR , where I hope to meet all of you. I've missed
                            > you very much.
                            > Sending all of my love and gratitude for opening your heart again and
                            > again…
                            >
                            > noa

                          • Eva Gris
                            Message 13 of 23 , Jan 29, 2008
                              Hello everyone and Noa!

                              I've just read your new message and I'll certainly help with the translation from English to Spanish.
                              Lots of love,
                              XX Eva

                              To: Noasmusic@yahoogroups.comFrom: motidi@...: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:00:41 +0000Subject: [Noasmusic] Message From Noa

[...]

                            • marticoh1967
                              Message 14 of 23 , Jan 29, 2008
                                Hi Lady Noa and all not only achinoam's fans !

                                Thanks Noa to share with us and speak to us like that. I can't wait
                                to listen to your long awaited new album and see you in Brussels, I
                                hope in Palais des Bozar as usual...

                                It's a great idea to put lyrics on line already ! I understand French
                                and English perfectly, but if sb could translate the Hebrew or
                                yemenit songs, I think a lot of fans would be very happy !!

                                2008 will be a very happy year to all of us fans and I wish you
                                Noa : success and above all love, happiness and peace !

                                Martine

                              • CRISTIANA CHIARINI
                                Message 15 of 23 , Jan 30, 2008
                                  Hello everybody!
                                  I volunteer for translations into Italian...spreading the genes of Noa's music will be a pleasure!
                                  Thank you Noa for your lovely message.

                                  Ciao!
                                  Cristiana