Starting an eGroup around Noa

  • Alexandre Fischer
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6 2:01 PM
      Hello friends of good music!
      This year, I was lucky enough to attend two concerts of Noa's -- in Lausanne (Switzerland, March) and Colombiers/Béziers (France, July 21).
      I even got to talk with dear Achinoam, and Gil and the rest of the band.
      The eGroups site says we are four people in the group. So, I wonder: who are the three other ones?
      Replies welcome: please feel free to introduce yourselves!
      Regards,
      Alexandre
    • Annemieke.DeJonge@ddi.cs.minvrom.nl
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 14 1:32 AM
        The other bandmembers are the following:
        Gil Zohar keyboards
        Zohar Fresco drums
        Hagar Ben-Ari bass

        -- In Noasmusic@egroups.com, "Alexandre Fischer" <alex.fischer@s...>
        wrote:
        > Hello friends of good music!
        > This year, I was lucky enough to attend two concerts of Noa's -- in
        Lausanne (Switzerland, March) and Colombiers/Béziers (France, July
        21).
        > I even got to talk with dear Achinoam, and Gil and the rest of the
        band.
        > The eGroups site says we are four people in the group. So, I
        wonder: who are the three other ones?
        > Replies welcome: please feel free to introduce yourselves!
        > Regards,
        > Alexandre
      • vitamiastavolta
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 18, 2002
          --- In Noasmusic@y..., "Alexandre Fischer" <alex.fischer@s...> wrote:
          > Hello friends of good music!
          > This year, I was lucky enough to attend two concerts of Noa's -- in
          Lausanne (Switzerland, March) and Colombiers/Béziers (France, July
          21).
          > I even got to talk with dear Achinoam, and Gil and the rest of the
          band.
          > The eGroups site says we are four people in the group. So, I
          wonder: who are the three other ones?
          > Replies welcome: please feel free to introduce yourselves!
          > Regards,
          > Alexandre It's time to see on the recor stores, a new dvd, I'd
          like to have a great concert in dvd of this great singer
        • Lotte Twilt
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 19, 2002
            Hi everybody!
            Only four in the e-group? I can't imagine.
            Hi, I want to introduse myself.
            I am Lotte, a girl/ woman of 18 years old,
            I am now for 3 years a fan of NOA.
            I went this year for the very first time
            to a concert in Amsterdam. I enjoyed it very much.
            I live in Holland, I am still looking for a religion suitable to me.
            I am studying Communication&Media, this is my first year.
            When I finish my study, I want to travel to Eastern-Europe and
            mid. east.

            If you have any questions about me, mail me!

            I was wondering the song 'Yuma', where can I find it? I found it during
            surfing the internet, but on wich album is it?

            Love, Lotte

            Direct chatten met je vrienden met MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.nl
          • teddyvero@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 19, 2002
              Dear Lotte,

              You can find "YUMA" on the album :Achinoam Nini and the philarmonic
              orchestra"....
              Great one and so amazing, one with "keren or" in concert a great great cd....
              And you can find it also on the "french" compilation...the "best of Noa"

              But you can find that on the discography at www.noasmusic.com except the
              "french" compilation which is not in that list....

              Kisses

              Véro

            • Scully
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 20, 2002
                --- In Noasmusic@y..., "Lotte Twilt" <extra_roze@h...> wrote:
                > If you have any questions about me, mail me!
                >
                > I was wondering the song 'Yuma', where can I find it? I found it
                during
                > surfing the internet, but on wich album is it?

                Hi Lotte,

                You can find Yuma in the following cd's:

                - Achinoam Nini & Israel Philarmonic Orchestra
                - Le meilleur de Noa (only in France, I think, but you can order it
                at the www.fnac.fr place).

                It's one of my favorites too!!! Take care,
                Ana
              • Scully
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 20, 2002