Re: [NoVA_Imperial_Gaming] 3/19/2011 Tournament

  • Dale
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2011
      I am not even sure where that is even if I went there to play lol.  Wish you were here dude.

      On Mar 16, 2011, at 11:09 AM, ChristianStoltz@... wrote:

      I'd offer up my place but everyone would have to come to Harrisonburg. HAHA, actually not really funny, I want to play.

      From: "Tye S" <drkjedi35@...>
      Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 03:11:06 -0000
      Subject: [NoVA_Imperial_Gaming] 3/19/2011 Tournament

      Some of you may already know, but I just want to put it out there. Cathy is
      having a big 40K Tournament that has been in the works for 7 months.
      Unfortunately she wont have room for us to play Saturday night. So, if you guys
      still want to play, someone is going to have to offer up their home. If I play,
      I will probably be a little late.

      Roy