August issue of For Peace and Justice, newsletter of Albany Park, etc. N4P&J

  • nealbetty@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      Hi, The August issue of the Albany Park, North Park, Mayfair Neighbors for Peace and Justice is attached. If you have any problem opening the attachment, please let us know. Email Neal at nealbetty@...

      Any comments or suggestions you have will be greatly appreciated.

      If you would be willing to help out in general with distribution in our neighborhood area, as part of a distribution team with a more experienced distributor, please let us know. Just let us know the day(s) and time(s) you will be free, and we will probably be able to make arrangements. (We do distribution at el stops--mainly at rush hours, at supermarkets, at churches, at mosques, at a synagogue, along various blocks in our neighborhood, at schools, etc.)

      Please note that the Open Letter is available in a full sheet layout, with lines for signatures. And there should be a full sheet leaflet available soon for the film/discussion program on the 3rd Saturday of the month, August 18th. --Neal