Free "Access the Media" course - 2nd session tonight Aug 1 Tues 7pm

  • Roy Lipscomb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 7:51 AM
      The next session is tonight, Tuesday, August 1,
      at 7:30 pm Chicago time. Don't miss it!

      Regards,

      Roy

      On 27 Jul 2006, Roy Lipscomb <lipscomb@...> wrote:

      Evaluation of the free "Access the Media" course

      Below you'll find a canned message (which I've edited a bit)
      about a free course in how to gain access to the media for
      your organization.

      I can't recommend this course highly enough.

      The course consists of three sessions, conducted online
      via a live phone call with the presenter, and a set of
      powerpoint slides that can be either downloaded or viewed
      on their website.

      I took their first session last Tuesday, and I have to say
      it was excellent.

      * The presenters are personable, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic.
      * The slides are concise, colorful, and professionally done.
      * The information is time-tested and canny.

      You can see and hear the entire 75-minute session in
      streaming video (or just view the slides) by visiting
      http://tools.democracyforamerica.com/nightschool/

      Click on the links under
      "July 25: Mainstream Media: Breaking In"

      I urge every activist to take advantage of the two
      remaining sessions.

      Do yourself a favor, and reserve next Tuesday evening
      from 7:30 pm to about 8:45 pm Chicago time for the
      second session, and the following Tuesday for the third
      session.

      To register, visit the site listed below.

      Regards,

      Roy

      Hi!

      I wanted to invite you to Leveraging Online Media :

      http://tools.democracyforamerica.com/nightschool/

      Here are the details for Leveraging Online Media :

      Tuesday, August 1, 2006 at 8:30 PM

      1.888.346.3950
      Passcode: 459065 (#)

      You can register at
      http://www.dfalink.com/register.php?eid=9771

      Make sure to choose to RSVP to it when registering.
      It's posted on DFA-Link, a great new tool for organizing
      local events.

      Thanks,
      Roy Lipscomb

      --

      This email was sent through DFA-Link by Roy Lipscomb.

      Paid for by Democracy for America
      http://www.democracyforamerica.com
      and not authorized by any candidate. Contributions
      to Democracy for America are not deductible for federal
      income tax purposes.