Occupy Chicago Launches the Chicago Spring April 7 - New Action (ICJPE)

  • Caroline Herzenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2012
      Friends -

      Help Occupy Chicago launch the Chicago Spring on April 7!

      - Carol

      Date: 2012-04-07

      Event Time: 1:00 pm

      Occupy Chicago put out the call and groups across Chicago fighting for
      social

      and economic justice picked it up. The day starts with morning actions in
      your

      neighborhood hosted by local groups which you can find here:

      http://chicagospring.org/#!/Join_April_7th

      1pm, we will meet at Jackson and Lasalle where we rally before heading to
      the

      afternoon festival of art, education and empowerment. Many unscheduled
      political

      and creative activities will be going on throughout the festival on 'the
      green'

      grass, including our massive community art project the 99% Wishing Tree

      [http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1453069199/wishing-tree-for-the-99] .

      Here is the program of panel discussions, workshops, music and theater
      Occupy

      Chicago is putting on:

      Chicago Spring Stage

      The 99% Stage

      Solidarity Stage

      Freedom Stage

      Occupy Improv!

      -------------

      After the festival, join us for a Freedom Feast at 5:30 made possible by
      Food

      Not Bombs before our first General Assembly back at the Horse at 7pm as it
      will

      be all Spring long.

      During dinner, we will hear important and exciting announcements of new
      Spring

      Campaigns and upcoming actions by:

      And party the night away!

      Download handout here:

      your link here... [http://icjpe.org/uploads/docs/occupychicagospring.pdf]

      To vote on the action, Please go to http://icjpe.org/_admin/vote/ ,
      which

      will require clicking LOGIN.

      Be sure to forward word of this action to your list.

      Note: Please do not reply to this email as it goes to an unmonitored
      account.

      If you have any questions, please let us know [http://icjpe.org/contact/] .

      © 2006-2012 ICJPE [http://icjpe.org] .