Fri Dec 2: Benefit & Book Release for Black Panther imprisoned under Cointelpro,

  • stansfield smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011

      We wish this was the invitation for the release of Marshall Eddie Conway, Cointelpro prisoner #116469, from 41 years of incarceration. But, it is the Chicago release of his book, Marshall Law: The Life and Times of a Baltimore Black Panther.

      Benefit and Book Release
      Marshall Eddie Conway

      Friday, December 2nd, 4-6 pm. First Trinity Church, 643 w. 31st st., (On the 42nd ann. weekend of Fred Hampton’s assassination.)
      • Mr. Conway will do a call in from the Maryland penitentiary.
      • Buy a copy of the book.
      • Get information on Cointelpro, the FBI’s secret murderous war against the Black Panther Party, when J. Edgar Hoover declared the Panthers the greatest threat to national security.
      • Learn about current FBI attacks on anti-war and justice solidarity workers.

      Affordable and Clean Power Production
      773-254-3718, #4